Feeler: FS Grand Prix roller

Feeling out the market...

Looking to pull my motor and exhaust off my Grand Prix to do some other hybrid type TSM/TSA rat bike. Looking to see if there is any interest in a Grand Prix roller.

Five stars

New tires

Complete plastic tank intact

Side plastic intact

Good tank and frame

Only missing the dash... was originally blue, now rattle can black

Re: Feeler: FS Grand Prix roller

I’m interested

Holy Sh*t

Pics or stfu

Well as you can see theres zero interest so i can take it off your hands. In honor of heard thinning ill offer $300.

I’ll post pics tonight... couldn’t get them last night.

Interested.

Where are the pics??

Better pics this weekend , you can see it hiding in the back

EBF9B7FD-483C-410D-A262-93CF4FCA0365.png

Fuggin Dan Kastner wannabe over here. What a blow job

What are you talking about, Wild Card?

A bit dusty... I have the original seat too. One small piece of foam torn off. Side plastic is packed away and is still the OG blue.

BF2B1432-EB9B-46C1-A072-96A21405DACD.jpeg
05F0B547-2779-49B3-8689-DD89FCE57745.jpeg

Offer 300 still.

Hit me with a price. I’m interested

$299

$299 isn’t enough of an offer to respond to, but $300 is enough to say nope. I can sell the plastic for more than that. I need to get enough cash or a good trade to get me to a spot where I can slap my motor on something with little to no capital.

All interested, sorry I can’t come up with a number but will at least look at and consider any offer. Send something my way and I’ll respond. Keep in mind what I’m looking to get as far as far as a swap that makes sense... also keep in mind that Grand Prix are the whip and are rare as hell with intact plastic.

301$

Wild Card will pay for me (edited)

$301.01

All good. This is why I put it out as a feeler... I’ll keep it and make it into a ripper again since I haven’t seen a good offer.

@will so my buddy just got a one with out Mags for 300.

Biggy was selling basically this for 800

Didn’t sell.

In Ohio a stock one with a motor sold for 600ish to futo.

Yes I’ve been looking for one . Let me know cause I really one.its hard to offer on a bike like this. I think 400 is fair.

I'd give you $400, that's what I got for my grand prix roller in 2015. boxed it up and shipped it across the country to boot.

$298 and a blblk membership

Rarish bikes are always hard to price. My grand prix is the most I paid for a moped to date. Futon got lucky, Lou caught sal when we was on hard times and he's didnt have the OG tank and the plastic cut to mod to fit the clipper tank. I still think 600-800 is a good price on a grand prix roller if it comes with the plastics

Yah i have a frame and its not even a roller id let got for 750 local pickup just saying , cant wait to build it

sabat is that the frame i traded you for the tsm frame? shits still hanging in my barn, haha

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account