wtb e50 kickstart clutchbell

Anonymous User /
rorybee

ripped mine to hard, i separated the teeth from the bell lol i welded it back up..

but a new one would be chill for the future

Re: wtb e50 kickstart clutchbell

Reverse cut or regular?

Anonymous User /
rorybee

regular

If you have a friend with a lathe you can turn the starter plate tangs and boom k.s. bell.

Anonymous User /
rorybee

i have a lathe. can you explain a bit more so i would just remove (turn)? the tangs from a stock bell and match the depth of my original k.s bell to the new bell?i see what your saying my k.s bell is beefier than stock e50 but idc

I mean, beffier how? Ive never compared the two side by side. I have been using one of the bearing bells treats sells(I don't recommend because its a drawn cup bearing) with the tangs cut off and aside from having a lot of axial slop its great. If you were gonna buy new to mod, definatley grab the bushing style.

Anonymous User /
rorybee

more material on the actual k.s outerwalls seems a bit thicker and heavier ive never weighed it or anything its just beefier than a normal e50 bell which has seems to have less material like i said i dont care if it grabs it grabs.

I got one man! Hit it up and I’ll bring it by!

Anonymous User /
rorybee

yo jack! my phone broke! idk if you texted me or not but stoked! i still have that magnum stuff 4 u! lets link soon

Figured this much duder haha! Ya I’ll thro that bell in my backpack tonight so I don’t forget it! Need a clutch too man?

Anonymous User /
rorybee

i got clutches! im all goodie ! i need some stiffer springs fosho! i should have a new phone by tomorrow but on the other hand im runnin the blue springs in a 3 shoe but keep having to back them out and can still hardly get off the line with em on like 18/50 gearing. they just aint doin it. im gonna pop in this 2 shoe with stiffies or k.s. springs or just stiffer springs in the 3 shoe but im real curious about the 2shoe cause i hadnt seen or known of a kickstart 2 shoe but i got one!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account