need 19" ciao front springer forks and rim

yeah yeah, im always interested in a whole 19" full rigid squarepost ciao but in this case....

i may need just the front springer forks, fender and front spokes rim for a 19" ciao

Re: need 19" ciao front springer forks and rim

all the 19" ciaos were full rigid. the springer forks you are searching for do not exist.

Well there is at least the 1968 C9E and C9V 19" Springer's. I'll stay hopeful :)

http://www.myronsmopeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/1968-Ciao-C9E.jpg (edited)

Whoa. News to me. Good luck dude

thanks much. I know it's a long shot but they sure would be a fun oddity for a project I have in mind. (edited)

Wow that is a sick bike!

Good luck dude!

Dirty30 Dillon /

> alex . Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> all the 19" ciaos were full rigid. the springer forks you are

> searching for do not exist.

I sold the original springer forks for my 19" kinetic branded ciao to someone here, can't recall who tho

I have these forks Monti. Wait though I never had this whole bike so I dont know what a 19" means.

Ciaofender001.JPG
Ciaofender002.JPG

thanks Mark.... those are the correct style and I dig the chrome fender instead of painted steel... but ... those forks are for the typical 17" vespa ciao rims :(

that said- hey, someone buy cheetahchrome's stuff.

I feel dumb. These are not the forks you are looking for. Move along.

a still want bump

I have a blue 17” springier fork and and 17” spoke rim. Probably don’t need it but if you do hit me up.

like this ;)

How well do the 19" wheels fit on a regular 16" or 17" ciao frame and forks? like.. not at all?? Are the frame and forks different? I kinda thought they would just fit...

@cole they won't fit at all ... only specifically 19 inch forks match 19 inch rims because the inside of the yoke is appropriately 3" longer to accommodate the bigger rim and travel for suspension.

All other ciaos are only made for 17" but 16" rims fit easily of course. I've used 16*2.25 Bravo spokes and Si mags on ciao and they look good (just gotta have the right brake plates). you can't really wedge in a grande 16 * 2.75 rear though... There just isn't enough subframe clearance for that fatty.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Cole Doubt Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> like this ;)

>

> http://www.yoleila.de/bilder/vespa/modelle/ciao/1967_Ciao-A_rosa-shocking_2.jpg

>

> How well do the 19" wheels fit on a regular 16" or 17" ciao frame and

> forks? like.. not at all?? Are the frame and forks different? I kinda

> thought they would just fit...

My 19" ciao frame is also slightly longer, so accomodate the rear wheel

Angelo Massimino /

I remember I've somewhere a Ciao full rigid fork with its spoke rim.

If you're interested, drop me an email.

Info-Vespa-3.jpg

angelo's turned out to be a 17" ... i'm still looking for any one o'these 19" forks/fender/spokes/brakes combos please (or off a Soni2 but theres even fewer of those) (edited)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account