For sale: 1984 puch maxi $325

20181015_091655.jpg
20181015_091610.jpg

E50 70cc kstar, high comp head, proma circuit exhaust, new sava B4 tires and tubes, original bing, high flow filter. Runs great, idles, starts easily. Has a couple cables that the housing is frayed but the brakes work fine. Stock crank. $325 cash. Comes with bill of sale. Was registered in Michigan 4 years ago.

Located in Traverse City,MI

Re: For sale: 1984 puch maxi $325

Nice bike glws

Charles Cole (OFMC) /

I can't believe it hasn't sold yet!

Just took it for a 10 mile cruise. Ran great. Hit 42 on a flat (stock gearing). I am 6'1 250 (too many tacos for this guy). Did a spray down test to find any air leaks and I found one where the carb meets the intake. Go figure it's a bing. Probably needs some taller gears if your going to blast wide open for miles and miles with the stock crank and bushing. Its spinning high rpms (for the setup) . Pegged it for a couple miles straight and it never skipped a beat. Probably needs a new filter, the one on there has some cracking and was soaked with oil. Pulled the filter a mile into the ride.

This bike was kit slapped, upjetted and proma thrown on 5 or 6 year ago. Rode around on and off sparingly the first year, less than 500 miles. Then shoved to the back of my buddies garage for the last 5 years. Pulled it out, threw some gas in the tank and it fired right up. (edited)

10/10 would bang

wish you were closer

a fine deal

Bump. Buy this before I give it to the neighbor kid

> Adam Strait Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Bump. Buy this before I give it to the neighbor kid

That would straight up be the coolest thing you could do, is pass "mopeds" on to the next gen, that would otherwise never know of the awesomest invention ever. Okay that's a stretch, but mopeds are cool, and you have a chance to ruin this poor kid's life with them. Do it! Plus his mom will probably kick your ass.

I want it,but in Pa. How could we make this happen? I'm home from surgery fo the next 3 week's,bummer I can't drive! I'm Rob,text 484 904 9242. Maybe we can talk Turkey? T U.

Okay, a new digital caliber I could definitely use. If that's the deal breaker so be it , we just have to come up with a plan? Im not allowed to be driving after surgery, but I still 1or2 friends left, I'm sorry I saw this tonight in my prison, and Really found love after what I've been through, I won't give you the particulars on the internet it's on savory but hopefully I'll be in free quicker recovery than the last one.

Let me know your plan. I am available for pickup Monday through Saturday after 6pm and any time Sunday. Plenty of people have said "I'm picking it up tonight" and never show up. I'll text yeah though.

To the back of the garage buried by a bunch of other peds it goes.

Rob healy: if you were closer I definitely would have sold it to yeah. Just dont want to mess with shipping or long holds or money transfers, sorry man.

Richard Eberline: thanks for wasting my time with all the texts. If you wanted it you should have set a time and day given the availability I gave you. Not my problem, it's yours. Then you text me "keep it, you made the list" at 5am. What does that even mean?

Seth B: you were right. The kids mom next door said hell no. Cant blame her for not wanting to ruin her kids life with mopeds (edited)

Richard Eberline /

I offered to buy it, I tried to put a deposit on the bike.

I offered to prepay for the bike.

That is right prepay in full with PAYPAL.

The only time you can pick up the bike is after 5:00 pm

That is a 10 hour Round trip for me.

Even after I offered to buy this so called good deal, He is offering

to sell this moped to the MA community.

Well now, I will pass on this so called good deal!

Did anybody ask if the gas tank has rust in it?

How well does this ped run,?

Richard Eberline /

Now it is after 6:00 pm.

I told Adam, Saturday 10/20/2018 after 5PM.

He said I will let you know Friday. He is still trying

to sell the ped on MA. NEVER let me know, Friday.

I guess a Bird in hand, isn't good enough.

Hey Adam. I don't want this good deal.

This was a waste on my time, while he is trying to sell on MA

for the third time.

The bike has problems and is far from good running ped.

Its a running, kitted moped for 325. Ehat more do you want? This is MA you idiot. And its 6am, not 6pm.

Richard Eberline /

Duck tape and zip ties.

Spliced wires and cable damage.

Dented magneto cover

On and on, for this good deal.

The end

For $325, I wouldn’t be expecting a perfect running bike. That’s just ridiculous lol

Also it seems like Richard has more issues than the bike. Lots of drama from this guy on the forums the past couple weeks.

Sorry rich I work a 7 to 4 job Monday through Saturday hence why I am only available after 5. I said I didn't want to take a PayPal payment, is that not my right to decide how I want to he paid? I was honest about all the issues. If the bike is such a piece of shit why did you want it so bad? My reputation on here and on mopeds in general is squeaky clean.

Agreed trent. Guy is a piece of work

Wow thats a great deal i wish you were closer to me in nyc. Id pay 400 right now for that baby.

good ass deal, thats the cost of a crusty, barely roller in portland, wish there was deals like that around here! glws

Hey Adam! Is this still available?

Wait a minute, did I just read “dented magneto cover”?

Stated earlier in the thread but I decided to keep it. Got tired of no shows, low ballers, countess PMs, texts, etc. Its in the back of my garage with a few other peds that my kids will someday discover once they get older.

Hey Adam,

Is this bike still available? Its Spring time and I am wanting a Puch. I am located in GR, and grew up in ER next to TC. Would love to hear from you if your open.

> Ali Dorn Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Hey Adam,

>

> Is this bike still available? Its Spring time and I am wanting a Puch. I

> am located in GR, and grew up in ER next to TC. Would love to hear from

> you if your open.

Sorry, not for sale. Try Steve bailey in grand rapids. He always has really solid deals on mopeds. Also try the grgr Facebook page if your in grand rapids.

Matthew Olmstead /

Hey im interested in your moped and I can drive to you in a few hours. Is it still for sale?

MAtthew,

Read the thread.

Dude got burnt out trying to sell.

you could always PM him I guess.

Angry Hipster /

People are so retarded sometimes. . fucking reading must be tricky.

Honestly as much as sellers are trying to figure out whether or not to buy, I decide whether or not to sell; and when the first whiff of idiocy is detected I shut the deal down.

So good on OP!! The customer is NOT always right!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account