*FS* puch magnum tank, seat, trunk combo

Seat has minor issues.. tank is slightly rusty inside but 100% salvageable. Trunk door was smoothed over with bondo but is removable, leaving the trunk usable.

Pros..

Tank does not leak.

Seat pan is solid with all mounting studs in tact.

Petcock threads clean.

Seat upholstery in modest 7/10 condition.

Cons:

Bondo was used to fill the recessed lines back in the 80's or so so smooth out the tank. I removed the bondo from one side and the bondo still needs to be removed from the other side.

The tank has a dent that doesn't interfere with stamped impressions and I feel it can be successfully removed with a broomstick from Inside with some finesse and patience. It's hard to even see in the pic, but does exist.

The seat has average, minimal fabric wear which is typical for its age.

As stated above , the trunk had the lid smoothed out with bondo but can be replaced with a M-Tech lid/door from treatland.

No gas cap or petcock included.

Priced to sell.

Looking for $175 for the combo + actual shipping to your door. Items ship from 48348, Clarkston, Michigan.

Further detailed pics upon request for serious buyers.

Thanks for looking.

20180911_115146.jpg
20180911_115154.jpg
20180911_115210.jpg

Re: *FS* puch magnum tank, seat, trunk combo

Side of tank with bondo removed

20180911_115456.jpg

Side of tank with existing bondo

20180911_115446.jpg

Dent above stamped inset graphics location

20180911_115512.jpg

Seat upholstery blemishes can be seen above in pic. I can take pics of seat pan from underneath when I get to my shop

Fyi.. prices that are taped on the items were made to sell them, on the spot, at gromicon. Consideration wasn't taken I to account with those prices to pack, trade sport to the post office, and ship.

Those are "local pick up prices."

That being said, i feel this is still a fair price for the items listed. I may negotiate item prices.. but shipping prices to your door are out of my control. My sales are always honest and I stand behind my disclosures and accurate description of product. What you see is what you get.

Sale pending

It oh..

Might have a bidding war...

Is tank still available?

Pm’d you about the tank homie

seat sold I assume?

Bump for , I haven't been on MA in a hot minute. I'm going to respond to messages I have about these items and proceed accordingly.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account