V1 Motomarina Sebring for sale/trade on this side of the country (Pittsburgh)

37767452_2046597582026738_3556383339432640512_n.jpg
37718544_2046597388693424_853783135588974592_n.jpg

I'd want $600 from a letgo/cl/marketplacer but I'd take $500 from MA folks.

I might be into a part tradesies.

I would also talk about adding MY cash plus the sebring against the right commuter capable 2-up scooter trade (or maybe a shifty)

it has a brand spanking new clear PA title w the matching VIN though penndot called it a "motor link" moped instead of "motomarina", ha.... sexy bike with great paint and tank and good seat and all matching plastics and acorn mags. starts easy runs n rides nice n strong on a rebuilt V1 with an overbored 43mm topend, 14.12 SHA on a forward intake w stock box, nos stock clutch, 11/45 gearing but will come with a crappy gutted stock pipe, itll run allllllll day, makes it easily from suburbs to downtown 30 mile round trip frequent commuting and made the entire LGN philly rally weekend without ever even seeing the chaser vans, its got a lil hiccup to tune out if you wanna blast past 30-ish mph though. (edited)

Re: V1 Motomarina Sebring for sale/trade on this side of the country (Pittsburgh)

Charles McCusker /

man this is tempting since i'm only in columbus. wife might kill me or love me more, i'll have to see.

Re: V1 Motomarina Sebring for sale/trade on this side of the country (Pittsburgh)

Already pending dibs for pickup Sunday morning... I'll bump it sold or not after that.

> Monti S Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Already pending dibs for pickup Sunday morning... I'll bump it sold or

> not after that.

nooooo dont let that cylinder slide into the ether!

monti come to new orleans and i'll trade you a 2003 yamaha zuma, minarelli horizontal with a stage6 variator and leo vince pipe. titled as well. straight trade.

it's in excellent shape.

damn, ill be that way too late, always too late, damn

Out of curiosity, what size jet are you running?

Tony montana /

let me know if the pending sale falls through. im into it for trades or cash.

good deal

noah adelstein /

Is this still around or no

sorry, i never updated... SOLD

Happy this went to a homie of mine.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account