Pittsburgh Avanti SS toptank VIP 2sp (or Philly if you are fun fist fast)

18870981_1583864181633416_208726142_n.jpg

PA titled and transferable if you are in PA or a title state

Genuine Garelli VIP 2-speed bottom w stock topend (not a clone)

Also includes a spare topend so you can go get it bored for a meteor 41.8mm overbore pistons and call it a VIP kit

new 1st and 2nd gear clutches

fun VIP circuit pipe

mismatched but all functional controls lever switches cables and ignition key, huge headlight and taillight, CID, full set of turnsignals powered off the coils (no battery needed)

locking keyed gas cap (massive top tank, like 3 gallons or so) and solid storage panels and front fairing (but imo ss's look pretty cool half naked too)

really nice heavy chrome rims and beasty tires, great chrome fenders and huge full length seat

i sold it to a fella who changed his mind but I wont buy it back hahaha (its cool and all and it was my personal neighborhood ≥30mph bike for a minute but i just bought myself a grande and a hobbit) so I sold it to him for $600 ... sure he would love to break even so lets say $600 but then wink and say OBO, or hey, I'd go $300+trade me another plain ol 'ped that I wanna keep and I will cover the cost difference for him :)

im in zip 15102 but can take it with us to PFF5 if you wanna meet there (i also travel in central pa and most of ohio quite a bit so a meet/deliver might be doable) (edited)

Re: Pittsburgh Avanti SS toptank VIP 2sp (or Philly if you are fun fist fast)

Bump

Still got it?

Used to have one. And I need to get one again

PM'd you... Can meet on i76 Friday afternoon or in Philly Fri/sat/sun

last call for philly folks. i wont have time to go get it beforehand if it isnt committed in the next day or two.

bump for everyone else before or after this weekend

Still available?

Yes, still available... PM me for arrangements/questions

Bump... ? ....

Unbelievably, I wasn't at Honest Bob's in for 20 minutes before I had two different people ask if i brought a bike for sale..... sigh

So anyway- I'll be in the Buckeye State this weekend so i could conceivably bring this back to the 'Burgh on my way home if anyone commits before I leave Friday and wants to meet up next week for the pickup/handoff.

bump, sorta.... he has it listed on Akron/Canton Ohio CL for $450 now

hes still trying to sell it and i am visiting this week so i could bring it from akron to pittsburgh if thats useful somehow

Jesus, I would come get it now if I had the cash. It's so ugly I like it. If things change for me I will let you know.

@pacer. There is a basket-case SS, cheaper and closer to home for you on Dayton C/L but it needs a lotta love from the sound of it

SOLD

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account