FS: Polini Maxi - flat slide mikuni, MLM pipe, disc brake, trail tech -Baltimore

I picked this up for a friend that wanted to get into mopeds, he changed his mind and now im stuck with it. Want it gone.

Pretty ugly but a bunch of good parts. I did not build or tune this bike. I have only ridden it up and down street and it idles and runs well. Temp sensor currently isnt working and I don't wanna blast on someone else build with unknown history and blow it up.

Bike has a Polini kit, MLM pipe, flat slide Mikuni (24 i think?), malossi 4 petal reed block, cdi. Not sure what the snowflakes are from but they are not puch, no sprocket for a pedal chain. Suzuki k10 forks. Disc brake mount is pretty ugly but seems solid. Trail tech dash is hardwired, RPMs work, temp sensor isnt working in typical trail tech fashion, speedo sensor is there but I dont remember if it was reading or not when I rode it last.

I think all it needs is a starter clutch cable and rear brake cable, I was just drill starting it.

$750 - located in Baltimore area but may be able to negotiate delivery.

No title

20180520_120239.jpg
20180520_120315.jpg

(edited)

Re: FS: Polini Maxi - flat slide mikuni, MLM pipe, disc brake, trail tech -Baltimore

Maggit Mike Smog /
20180520_120251.jpg
20180520_120352.jpg

Re: FS: Polini Maxi - flat slide mikuni, MLM pipe, disc brake, trail tech -Baltimore

Indian mags fer sure.

Good deal for parts alone

Maggit Mike Smog /

Thanks Lou, Indian definitely never crossed my mind.

Maggit Mike Smog /

Forgot to mention magnum swingarm.

Also possible partout if there is enough interest, but anyone that wants it complete definitely gets dibs

How much for Pipe, wheels, and shocks? Im in Pasadena.

Maggit Mike Smog /

> Grizzly Gilkerson Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> How much for Pipe, wheels, and shocks? Im in Pasadena.

Pmed you

Maggit Mike Smog /

up

If you're considering parting it out, I'm interested in the carb, and might be interested in the cylinder kit if you'd be willing to separate it from the engine. In that case I'd be interested in the intake, too.

How much do you want for the forks and disk brake setup? Also how much for the e50 bottom end shipped to Vermont?

still interested. local pick up has been arranged

What's up guys. This is my old bike! I had the help of Austin of rouge builds help me out with this thing when it was mine. It's a solid build, but definatly not the cleanest thing you've ever seen. Over 60mph GPS varifyed. Pretty basic build with quality parts. Bump to get it a new home and keep it in one piece. Lots of old memorys here.

Maggit Mike Smog /

Thanks Ross!

Pending sale, deposit received. Going to richmond.

Maggit Mike Smog /

So I got a deposit for this in July and its still in my garage 7 months later. I'm tired of looking at it. If anyone is interested PM me so I can gave this girl her money back.

Its just been sitting since then so I'm not sure if it still runs, might need some fresh gas. No starter clutch cable as mentioned above and my drill broke so I don't have anyway to start it at the moment. Ill have to check but I think I might have video of it running from when I posted originally.

noah adelstein /

id be interested in the motor if you part it out

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account