FS: OT Honda Gyro Canopy engine, swingarm, pipe, kit

Marve Garve /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hi all. Been a long time since I've posted.

I have a Honda Gyro Canopy engine for sale. I was going to hook it up to a scooter frame but things have changed for me and I simply don't have the time to finish this project. This is a super duper rare motor in the US as none were made for here and only a few have been imported over the years. I bought this from eBay UK (which was also a rare find) and had it shipped here. TILTING three-wheel scooter, for those that have been living under a rock. I have the engine, tilting swingarm mechanism, Leo Vince ZX hacknweld and a Malossi 70cc big bore kit. Engine didn't run when I got it but I swapped in a stator from a Honda Elite 50 (shares many parts) and it fired up.

I'd like $600 plus shipping, or maybe trade for an electric bike setup of some sort. Located in Des Moines.

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender 2.jpg
FullSizeRender 3.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account