FS: OT Honda Gyro Canopy engine, swingarm, pipe, kit

Hi all. Been a long time since I've posted.

I have a Honda Gyro Canopy engine for sale. I was going to hook it up to a scooter frame but things have changed for me and I simply don't have the time to finish this project. This is a super duper rare motor in the US as none were made for here and only a few have been imported over the years. I bought this from eBay UK (which was also a rare find) and had it shipped here. TILTING three-wheel scooter, for those that have been living under a rock. I have the engine, tilting swingarm mechanism, Leo Vince ZX hacknweld and a Malossi 70cc big bore kit. Engine didn't run when I got it but I swapped in a stator from a Honda Elite 50 (shares many parts) and it fired up.

I'd like $600 plus shipping, or maybe trade for an electric bike setup of some sort. Located in Des Moines.

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender 2.jpg
FullSizeRender 3.jpg

Re: FS: OT Honda Gyro Canopy engine, swingarm, pipe, kit

mor picz

FullSizeRender 3.jpg
FullSizeRender 5.jpg

bumbp

last bump

If I had the money I'd grab it to build my dad a gas mobility scooter

I had Gyro I just sold not to long ago. So fun and reliable.it was so fast stock. I could only imagine it with a kit on it. good luck..

whats the difference between the gyro motor sold here and the canopy? i know the gyro X is a variated one. the 84 motors i have are all 2 speeds.

Thanks for the question.

This is a variated engine, not sold in the States. I got this one from ebay UK. Two wheel drive with differential. Just beefier all around than the 84 or 85-6 US versions, and parts can still be ordered from Honda as well as from aftermarket people in Japan.

Very least you'd take shipped to 94587

> Henry Cruz Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Very least you'd take shipped to 94587

Thanks for the interest. I'm kind of at my low price already, could maybe do $500 plus shipping. It's a rare beast. haha

Thanks.

Alright thanks.

Will this engine mount up to a Gyro S chassis? Do you still have it?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account