JCP Pinto, Minarelli V1, EBR Forks, Magnum Swingarm Minor Moped Liquidation

Yep….so I am going to concentrate on the bikes I have and break most of the Moped Army commandments

Not saying I wont regret this come those warm summer days…but the misses gave the ol’ ultimatum so here we go with my minor moped liquidation sale

All prices include shipping cost…PayPal only for payment and please cover the fees. I tried to factor in that sale that Treats is having…but would be open to negotiation. Not looking for any trades. The $$ and the space is my goal in this

First up the seat collection

Puch long Maxi seat with low bracket…brand new just lots of dust on it $40 shipped

https://www.treatland.tv/new-puch-maxi-moped-long-seat-with-LOW-BRACKET-p/maxi-long-seat-low-bracket.htm

C7AB1DDB-9704-4D53-A823-10F9C316FA8E.jpeg

JC Penny Swinger/Pinto seat pan. Paid $15 plus shipping from Sunday Morning Motors back in the day I figure $14 shipped will do it

EBR Puch Maxi Chrome forks with stabilizer kit…again brand new with dust on em $90 shipped

https://www.treatland.tv/puch-maxi-chrome-EBR-forks-p/puch-ebr-forks-maxi-chrome.htm

B975DF6B-6A29-494A-808D-40A22BFE0859.jpeg

90 degree low rise chrome handlebars…new with storage scratches $20 shipped

https://www.treatland.tv/chrome-handlebars-with-many-90-angles-low-rise-p/untwisted-chrome-low-rise.htm

625DB98B-C5EC-4185-BF17-C34CB24F501C.jpeg

1978 JC Penny Pinto Frame with luggage rack. Shipping frames is a bear but if $150 is what you want to spend on it then it could be yours

Minarelli engine mount cut off garbage bike and golden center stand. So you say you want to mount a V1 on a random bike out there or the Pinto above….well with this, time and a welder you could do it! $40 shipped

Adjustable Magnum length shocks. Broken record…brand new just dusty $40 shipped

https://www.treatland.tv/xtreme-black-adjustable-shocks-p/xtreme-340mm-black-shocks.htm

Magnum swingarm with mount hardware and bushing. Good condition $45 shipped

Random Vespa seat bracket…make me an offer I have no idea if it is even needed/desirable

Minarelli V1 clutch cover with plastic fill nut and arm with good spring. $20 shipped

Minarelli V1 clutch with welded pins, stock springs and new yellow springs $50 shipped

Puch Maxi front fender…in super crusty condition. You want it? Make a deal and cover shipping cost and it will be yours

Indian Motori MInarelli 70cc head. Search the site and will see this can be mounted to a V1 for some super cooling and flashy looks. $40 shipped

Finally a complete Minarelli V1, with pedals, complete fan shroud and fan with no missing fins, stock V1 clutch with welded pins and yellow springs, Polini kit with Schweet kustom speed holes, Garelli head and VM20 MLM intake. Sir Christopher from BLKBLK sold this to me years ago. Never got a chance to run it, but it probably won't take much effort to have a nice blaster with this. Good compression and everything.. It just sat since I purchased it so I don't want to guarantee anything (except the sitting dust it has on it). Would also negotiate for a good VM20 if it sweetens the deal. Comes with all the engine mount hardware and a complete brand new seal and gasket kit for your rebuilding pleasure. Also comes with bonus MopedThreads patch to show your Minarelli support. $220 shipped

Now for the picture uploads. Questions hit me up. If you are interested bundling the prices will be much better as I will get to combine shipping

Re: JCP Pinto, Minarelli V1, EBR Forks, Magnum Swingarm Minor Moped Liquidation

Morgan Smith /
7ED81378-3D8D-4688-90F4-49C43928EAB0.jpeg
1279EADA-FAF8-42A6-BE7D-6634ADF17115.jpeg
C025C920-066B-45FE-A80E-890521FA8912.jpeg

Morgan Smith /
10D19E44-2690-451C-8258-FD1C9C94EE00.jpeg
0E7C3089-A274-4B88-8A98-A4A4B5AC022D.jpeg
5B7178E1-A02A-4E12-87EE-35A1DF67688F.jpeg

Morgan Smith /
A96DC830-5418-42CC-9455-9A5F75A58559.jpeg
E49BC99B-9B4E-428B-959C-4BBBA59955B7.jpeg
BAA3E785-1940-46C7-9D1E-CB274BE6ADAF.jpeg

Morgan Smith /
0792EDAD-9166-4A0A-BDE9-E62E0807A06F.jpeg
44B4940E-C301-4EBC-8AC5-415A477CFFAC.jpeg
583F9CBC-8057-42F0-8DEA-48B120D02ABC.jpeg

Morgan Smith /

Indian Minarelli Head SOLD

Morgan Smith /

Magnum swingarm SOLD

Morgan Smith /

Shocks SOLD

Morgan Smith /

BUMP

Willing to deal...want a V1 with all the goodies? Maybe a Pinto frame to start that next project?

Morgan Smith /

EBR forks/stabilizer PENDING

Morgan Smith /

EBR forks/stabilizer SOLD

Morgan Smith /

All V1 stuff SOLD

Really all that’s left is the Pinto frame

Speaking of which is anyone looking for a Pinto frame?

Morgan Smith /

Handle bars SOLD

All that’s left is the Maxi seat, the crusty Pinto seat pan, Maxi fender and the Pinto frame

Last bump and then I call the minor Moped liquidation a roaring success

Morgan Smith /

So I was putting the remainders away...and decided I really don’t want to

In the name of Frank Fritz here’s some bundlemania...if no takers I will just find a place to store it

Pinto frame, seats and maxi fender shipped in a big ol box for $130!

Let’s make a deal

Morgan Smith /

Long Maxi seat SOLD

Morgan Smith /

Pinto seat pan SOLD

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account