FS: 1977 batavus hs50 top tank moped - fully built - SF bay area

i got this moped completely taken apart in boxes and, having never built a batavus m48 engine, used a manual and intuition to complete the bike. it was not easy, but a fun challenge and took many hours on end of figuring things out.

the frame has been powdercoated black, and is extremely nice. someone peeled off one of the tank decals for some reason. all the cables are brand new and adjusted.

tires are brand new, sourced a hard to find 70mm rear brake plate which was missing, and did all the elecrical wiring cleanly and complete with running lights and even a braking light for safety.

installed new bearings, gaskets, new carburetor, MLM intake, and MLM circuit pipe.

it is a very nice looking completed bike. the seat is near perfect, and everything is new or restored. a good investment and enjoyable grocery getter. does about 45 and great on gas mileage. ill provide registration paperwork for your title as well.

asking a reasonable price, not overcharging and want it to go to a good home!

no trades, if shipping buyer must set up.

$780

CONTACT IN CRAIGSLIST AD here.

Re: FS: 1977 batavus hs50 top tank moped - fully built - SF bay area

Rad!

Love seeing your peds on local CL. That patina'd Maxi you sold a while back gave me the I wants!!! That Flory dent last long.

thanks man!! i have a few coming up soon as well - next is patina'd magnum and the flory went to a rad dude in oakland that has other mopeds too!

Awsome!!! PM Me spec and detail on the Magnum when it's time please. If I'm being honest I was gonna make you a 2fer offer on both the lady rider and the Patina'd Maxi. The pink in the lady rider matched my dayglow pink n green of My first pair of racing leathers...... Still got'm ..............LOL

Killer deal, nice build as usual Dr.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account