WTB Pugeot side cover and pipe

Just got my first pug! Sexy cream white with minty grees detail. Looking for a left side cover to match the one in the pic below. Looking to match the specific color way if possible. I would consider a complete set of side covers in another color though if they are in good condition.

IMG_3358.JPG

Also looking for a pipe for this pug. Screw type for 103, stock would be fine, aftermarket is cool, cheap is best.

Re: WTB Pugeot side cover and pipe

dude you scored. You wont easily find the side cover to match but don't give up.

Don't know if you have seen these pipes.

https://www.treatland.tv/peugeot-stock-exhaust-pipe-nut-long-header-p/peugeot-stock-pipe-nut.htm

You might have to buy the hangar braket hardware too if you dont have it

https://www.treatland.tv/peugeot-stock-exhaust-bracket-p/peugeot-exhaust-clamp.htm (edited)

I have the stock style exhausts new old stock for $30 but also have a variety of other pipes with a screw in mount. I dont think I have a left in that color anymore. I have the right side NOS and NOS left sides in other colors if you decide you just need a cover regardless of color. Contact@doscycles.com if you want to chat about this stuff.

20170818_124517.jpg

(edited)

I have some sets of side covers, but not sure if they are for 103 or 102.

Christian James /

Got a pipe, still looking for a left side cover to match the cream/mint color

Christian James /

up

Christian James /

side cover?

Christian James /

bumpity bump

i have a set but there faded green not a macth to your but a match to each other .

ill shoot a picture to you today hopefully

Christian James /

bump for color

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Get it straight, it's not cream/white, it's Persian Ivory. Which sounds way sexier. What would you give me for this? Unfortunately, the pics make it look better than it is, and I can't get the crack to show up very well. The duct insulation, on the back, it to keep the crack from spreading.

DSCN4217.JPG
DSCN4222.JPG
DSCN4236.JPG

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account