I started selling a couple actual moped shirts on Amazon. Feedback Appreciated

For my birthday this year, my girlfriend's roommate was giddy with excitement over the gift she got me. I open it up, and bam, scooter shirt.

The thought was really sweet and I really appreciated it, but damn it Amazon, why do all the shirts that say moped on them have pictures of scooters?

So, I designed a couple of moped shirts to fill this gap.

A shitty close-up picture of the left one in gray that I have is below.

I have a few different color variations for each but I think they turned out best in white (not that the others look bad, see below)

I've worn it around and was happy with the construction of the shirt.

Let me know what you guys think. I don't think I'm gonna keep designing moped shirts, but I might make a few more if I get any more ideas.

I'm charging $18.99 on Amazon with $4.49 shipping. If you're interested in buying one here's my Shopify (shipping is only $4 on Shopify) Use code MopedArmy at checkout for $2 off each shirt.

These shirts aren't super soft, or super thick, or anything like that. They're just pretty standard shirts with moped designs. Thanks for reading.

Re: I started selling a couple actual moped shirts on Amazon. Feedback Appreciated

I want one of the LOVE shirts in Medium

But i would rather buy it directly from you

Re: I started selling a couple actual moped shirts on Amazon. Feedback Appreciated

If Patrick Henry were still alive he would tell you that in this case you can easily have both.

Probably Fred /

Make a long sleeve shirt xl with a picture of all 5 puch magnum models (xk, silver MKll, magnum ll, mocha brown MKll and LTD) on the front saying something like "best bike/best moped ever" I and I'll buy some

I would buy a Puch moped shirt too^^

Ken Roff Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Make a long sleeve shirt xl with a picture of all

> 5 puch magnum models (xk, silver MKll, magnum ll,

> mocha brown MKll and LTD) on the front saying

> something like "best bike/best moped ever" I and

> I'll buy some

Good idea, I'll see what I can do.

river 2strokes Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I want one of the LOVE shirts in Medium

>

> But i would rather buy it directly from you

Unfortunately, all my orders are fulfilled directly from the manufacturer of the shirts at the moment. Moving forward I would like to actually have an inventory, but right now I decided to do this in an effort to just gauge how it would perform on Amazon.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account