FS Peugeot pull start kits for Le Partie ignition. Now with modified flywheel included.

Kits now come complete with the modified Le Partie flywheel included in the kit.

If you want a 20.00 refund you can ship me your present Le Partie flywheel.

170.00 shipped to lower U.S. 49.

Look here for new install instructions and specs, Pull start kit install

Re: FS Peugeot pull start kits for Le Partie ignition. Now with modified flywheel included.

cheetahchrome . /

Bump

Re: FS Peugeot pull start kits for Le Partie ignition. Now with modified flywheel included.

cheetahchrome . /

bump

cheetahchrome . /

bump

cheetahchrome . /

bump

bump

cheetahchrome . /

bump

Any chance you'll be making these for the aAv10 or av7?

cheetahchrome . /

I dont know what those are actually. Motobecane?

If I have a case with the crank installed and the stator plate that the flywheel spins over I can build a pull start from scratch. PM me If you want to go in on this.

cheetahchrome . /

Bump

cheetahchrome . /

bump

cheetahchrome . /

bump

cheetahchrome . /

bump

cheetahchrome . /

bump

cheetahchrome . /

bump

cheetahchrome . /

bump

cheetahchrome . /

Bumo

cheetahchrome . /

bump

cheetahchrome . /

bimp

cheetahchrome . /

bump

cheetahchrome . /

bump

cheetahchrome . /

Bump

Clay Forrey /

You should spend 30 sec rounding off those mounting tabs . It looks unfinished, or like a wrought iron project..

cheetahchrome . /

Yes I believe that was the first proto type and it was not for sale. I still have it.

Big eyes Forrey

cheetahchrome . /

bump

cheetahchrome . /

bump

cheetahchrome . /

bump

cheetahchrome . /

bump

Very nice!

cheetahchrome . /

bump

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account