FS/FT:KTM SM25, Moto Graziellia (mini folding moped), Honda Wallaroo

I will post pictures when I have time to do so, if you are really interested pm me and I will probably get to it faster. Located in St. Louis, I would prefer not to ship but I will if the buyer arranges and pays.

I may consider trades-running/ready to ride, moped, scooter, or motorcycle. I need to down size mopeds to free up some time, money, and space.

KTM SM25: Sachs 506/3by with pedals (three speed twist shift). This is the vertical Sachs motor. 80cc Athena with head, Athena intake, 19mm phbg, treats gigantor pipe, new tires (not installed), new ignition. Ran briefly but timing and/or jetting need attention. Have key for ignition, fork lock, built in bike lock, and gas tank. Dent in tank but it is super clean and has dual petcocks. Seat has rip. Super heavy duty, built for an adult sized person. $800 OBO

Moto Graziellia: Rusty tank but definitely cleanable/salvageable-no holes, seat needs to be recovered. Has compression and turns over but I haven't played with it at all. $300

Honda Wallaroo: Has Spark and compression. Reeds were not closing so it was spitting fuel and not running. It came with a small dip kit (these use peugeot cylinders). I have new reeds, phbg carb kit (intake/carb/and cables), a new chrome turbot pipe. Needs parts mentioned above installed. May be a lot for a non runner but I can't see letting this go for less than $600, everything there to have a peppy bike.

Sebring Royal: Suuper clean bike. I put a KS V1 w/ a polini kit on, has a estoroil sidebleed/end bleed pipe, 15mm SHA. Runs and rides but lights were super dim, may need other finishing touches before it is ready for full-time duty. New tires. $1000firm

Re: FS/FT:KTM SM25, Moto Graziellia (mini folding moped), Honda Wallaroo

talk to me about this wallaroo

photo1.JPG

I bought both of the pieces of plastic body work that were not in this picture. The piece above the headlight is black, it looks pretty decent with the green.

photo5.JPG

(edited)

20160205_114658-3.jpg

Here is th SM25 before the new pipe, kit, intake, carb

20160205_114627.jpg

20160205_114616.jpg

400666_10152278175309769_1715209557_n.jpg

I am on the fence about the Sebring. Here is a pic before the swap to the KS motor and new pipe.

The Motobecane Hobby pictured above is not available. I may have a Puch Pi-Tre w/ a parts Piaggio Velofax, a KS Super Bravo, and a KS Bravo available soon.

^

Prices are negotiable and trades will be considered.

Man I wish I had known this was in stl; I was just there 2 days ago and would have taken the Ktm and folder, and had a running Bravo I would have traded. (edited)

Dirty30 Dillon /

I lust after a Puch Pi-Tre or Vespino. You always have some rad bikes to sell. Wish I was closer

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

how much to ship lil foldy

Damn, that little folder is cool

Maitland Of the Loin Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> how much to ship lil foldy

=

IMG_3442.JPG

Shipping depends on the arrangements you want to make. I could strap it to a pallet and bring it to a hub here in St. Louis or I could ship in a reinforced box, not sure if this would end up being over size/weight through UPS or FEDEX.

I have a soft spot for trikes, Tripeds, shifty scooters, peds, and small cc bikes.

Well now I regret not getting that KTM when it was on CL.

I don't think the KTM was on CL.

^

^

Trades and cash offers considered. I am off work until the 9th ,if a buyer wants to arrange and pay shipping, I will have time to put in on a pallet and bring it to a shipping hub. I will be heading into Memphis the Monday after Christmas, I could deliver a bike down there at that time.

breakin my heart

Breakin wills heart

Another bump, KTM, Wallaroo, and MotoG still available.

I would like to move these along to make room for some other toys.

Trades: I am interested in small cc shifty motorcycle or scooter, I can put some cash in on my end if necessary to even things out. I will still consider trades for running mopeds as well, but my end goal is to get something that would be more appropriate for my work commute.

Negotiable on the prices if thats holding people back.

Interested in full fairing kits, Derbi DS50, minarelli v1 performance parts, maybe some moron m1/m101 stuff, nice grande, stuff mentioned above already as trade.

Any chance you(or any other St Louis peeps)coming up to Detroit for our event next month?VERY interested in the Walleroo,can trade a nice Grande,OR a running,titled Yamaha RX-50,OR a running stock '78 V1 Concord PLUS $300 cash!

I am not heading that way, if a buy sell thread gets going for the rally maybe we can find someone coming through.

Lemme know, I can post some pics,I am very interested.If nobody heading this way,maybe meet in the middle? Indy looks like about the middle.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account