FS: 1982 and 1983 Honda Express NC50 and a Tomos Project [Toledo, OH]

Dustin Schings /

Looking to sell my mopeds. I have two NC50s that I want to let go together.

The 1983 is dark blue and runs fine. All stock except an upjet due to open air filter. Works fine.

railroad.jpg

The 1982 is light blue and runs when hand is over air intake but does not stay running. It ran, like crap but enough to put around the neighborhood, two weeks ago. Cannot get it running at this time. Harness has been hacked to remove battery from circuit from PO. I will include a extra wiring harness to replace hacked one with. I removed the oil pump on this one as well.

Will include other extras that I need to get rid of anyways that may help you out. Will include that Urban seat on there as well as a normal NC50 seat.

Looking for $450 for the pair.

Pair.jpg

Also selling my "project". Urban Express forks, Tomos Revival frame, A35. Needs a CDI system, wiring done, rear axle, and chain to get going. Have the side panel and a BiTurbo exhaust (minus baffle). Kick start, no kick lever. This is a project but it is getting close to moving! $225

11-7-16.jpeg

Come get them all and all the extras in my shed for $600. (edited)

Re: FS: 1982 and 1983 Honda Express NC50 and a Tomos Project [Toledo, OH]

Dustin Schings /

Want to mention that I have not put in nearly any effort to the light blue bike yet, just haven't had the time. I will separate the Hondas.

The tomos does have a left side cover just not pictured. Shocks are from an 82 Suzuki Motorcycle and should put this bike up a bit higher once wheel is actually mounted on an axle. Should hold a heavier guy (build to hold me at 215 and should have plenty left to ride doubles later once you get more power. Will include a Tomos wiring harness that came off the Revival.

I have a Tomos TT frame (no tank) and a Urban Express Frame also going with the lot. Odds and ends that are left from the Urban part out can also go.

Again, want $600 for all or will separate the dark blue for $400, light blue for $150, and the Tomos project and everything I have that could be of use for $200.

Dustin Schings /

Election Night Bump

Hope you voted!

Dustin Schings /

BUMP

anybody...?

Dustin Schings /

The Honda bikes are sold. Only the Tomos beast left. $175 obo

If I don't sell I may work on it over the winter and re-try come spring.

Dustin Schings /

BUMP Tomos Project still available!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account