FS: KTM SM25 (sachs 306/3by)

Declan g /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
ktm.jpg
ktm2-Copy.jpg

Moving this post to the right forum.

I have been on the fence but I am letting this and other projects collect dust, I would like to pass this on to someone that would really do good things with it.

I will post better pictures as I have time to do so, if you are really interested pm me and I will probably get to it faster. Located in St. Louis, I would prefer not to ship but I will if the buyer arranges and pays.

$800. I may consider trades-running/ready to ride, moped, scooter, or motorcycle.

KTM SM25: Sachs 506/3by with pedals (three speed twist shift). This is the vertical Sachs motor. 80cc Athena with head, Athena intake, 19mm phbg, treats gigantor pipe, new tires (not installed), new ignition. Ran briefly but time and/or jetting need attention. Have key for ignition, fork lock, built in bike lock, and gas tank. Dent in tank but it is super clean and has dual petcocks. Seat has rip. Super heavy duty, built for an adult sized person.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account