OT: TRADE/ Yamaha RD200 Projects for moped

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Selling or Trading off my beloved Yamaha RD200 projects. Thought some dudes here would be interested cause it's still small bore and 2 stroke. You get 2 bikes...

1st bike - one without motor mounted. I have like 80% of this bike. Complete motor that kicks over nicely. Complete carb rack, air box, and nice header tubes. Missing seat and some misc bits. I believe if you mounted the motor up it would run. Chrome in general is pretty nice on this bike. And the best part is... I have a clean and clear title that's in my name for it. I'll have it notorized for the next owner with in the next couple of days.

2nd bike - basically a complete bike. Has some rust, but rolls nicely and motor kicks over smoothly. Again I think this motor could run with some TLC (points, carbs, etc cleaned). No title on this bike however.

*** I have a bunch of parts for these bikes, some not pictured even***

Basically, take the 2 bikes and make one really nice street legal bike, and with the spare parts either build a track bike or sell some stuff off and get your money back.

I like Puch & Tomos mopeds mainly, but would consider others. Would love to get a decent magnum or cobra, or maybe a decent maxi with a little money on the side. Would trade for project bikes and peices as well.

If you want to throw me a cash offer that's cool too.

I'm located in Cincinnati Ohio. I could possibly deliver for the right trade within a couple hundred miles.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Re: OT: TRADE/ Yamaha RD200 Projects for moped

Jimmy Cincinnati /
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Jimmy Cincinnati /
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Jimmy Cincinnati /
image.jpeg

Oh, I know I have Atleast 1 set of keys as well.

pm me if interested, i got a running peugeot tse id trade for these

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Bump

gonna pm ya

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Bump

Nathan Jamgochian /

Are you interested in a streetmate? Will send pics after work.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

sent you a PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account