Max Franco: A theif

Jason Summers /

Watch out Max Franco is a theaf ordered parts on the 6th from this guy and he never shipped them.

Re: Max Franco: A theif

Overpriced Parts /

Thief*

Nathaniel Lister /

I just won a PayPal claim against him. Rip off artist for sure

Had to open a clim also . Rude and a thief .Got nasty email after I asked for a tracking number after 3 weeks .Contacted others who had purchased stuff and no one got what the paid for if they received anything at all.

I just added him to the bad seller list. Fuck that dude.

Nathaniel Lister /

Where can the bad sellers list be found?

Max Franco /

Dear Moped Army,

I am writing this from a hospital bed in a third world country recovering from an invasive hip surgery.

I apologize to anyone who didn't receive what they ordered, or if it took more than a month. I have had someone help me in the states to ship out parts. Unfortunately they are not mechanically inclined and Unknowledgeable about parts. Everyone has been refunded or their parts have shipped. There are many people who bought from me who received the correct parts this round.

I have sold thousands of dollars of parts to 100s of members and never had a bad word against me.

That being said I owe some of you guys an explanation.

As you can see from my fs: ad I am selling a lot of parts and was going to part out a bike. You guys have to be patient in these circumstances. I'm not going to take off a headlight one day and ship it off the same day, a pair of forks the next, and a seat the next, it just doesn't make sense when I'm sellin you a $15 piece with $10 -30 shipping.

Some of you guys were great,

Ken Roff was cool. Sorry it didn't work out.

Some if you guys are a bunch of whiny fucking faggots!

Mike Boyd although he's a moped army Whore and likes to play the holy victim was generally cool - I think he was a bit butt hurt that someone was happy with "my awesome retribution".. that's why he's so vocal about me being a bad seller. He gave a half assed apology to me for being a Dick - do you guys want to see it?

Jason summers -

Do you really thinking calling someone a thief is going to make them send stuff to you faster?

I emailed you two weeks ago asking you to specify which flywheel you want, don't hear back for a week and then you start bitching? What's up with you guys?

Nathaniel lister I said I was going to refund you, not ten minutes later you file a PayPal claim.... Then you start emailing me 10 times a day like a fucking teenage girl calling me a thief. What's up with that dude?

Fleet Rico /Richard - you also call me a theif after a week, what is up with you guys calling me rude ? I'm not treatland.tv . Furthermore what is calling me a theif going to do?

Fucking Joseph Sylvester - sorry on the bars my dude. I wasn't there to see them, I showed you a picture you liked them, neither of us realized they are for a bicycle. However you are cool one day, then the next you are freaking the fuck out, "where are the bars " I say it may be a few days , are you in a rush, "nah no worries" the next day - dude where the fuck are my parts? I hope I can find the messages he sent me I'll post pictures, it's actually hilarious.

Are you guys so upset that your ugly wives aren't fucking you enough to just start bashing on some dude on the Internet over moped parts that cost <$50?

Its ridiculous- look at my post history you never see any bad comments but lots of parts sold.

You guys need to man up and stop whining like little fucking girls. I bet it's your ugly whore wives rubbing their shitty personalities on you. The fact that they won't fuck you more than once a month if that sucks don't it? No wonder you get mad at anything you can! Trying to be men when clearly your wives run the show.

I've been fucked over on this buy and sell forum plenty of times. It's the nature of the territory. sometimes you get a great deal sometimes you get nothing. Do you see me whining - other than my first post to 1977 a STORE that had my engine for 3 MONTHS before I heard anything and didn't receive it for 2 YEARS!

You know how I got it back?

I was respectful, I called them, left nice messages, i tried to understand their situation and interestingly enough they were kind and responsive. Even if if took a while .

This is an awesome place to find parts but it's a market place not a store. You guys need to act accordingly and I highly suggest to anyone who I called out you read the book "How to Win Friends and and Influence people" cause you all fucking need it.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

You guys need to man up and stop whining like little fucking girls. I bet it's your ugly whore wives rubbing their shitty personalities on you. The fact that they won't fuck you more than once a month if that sucks don't it? No wonder you get mad at anything you can! Trying to be men when clearly your wives run the show.

You guys need to act accordingly and I highly suggest to anyone who I called out you read the book "How to Win Friends and and Influence people" cause you all fucking need it.

Interesting... go on...

Who gets hip surgeries done in a third world country? I would fly back to the US dragging my lower half.(edited)

Dirty30 Dillon /

Sir Clip Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Who gets hip surgeries done in a third world

> country? I would fly back to the US dragging my

> lower half.

X2

Max Franco /

Thanks for your concern. Luckily I am in a very nice hospital which is as good as in the states if not better. But the hospital I was at before was a shit show. I sat in an ambulance with no AC for an hour while they had to go get gas for it ...

charles brown /

Sir Clip Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Who gets hip surgeries done in a third world

> country? I would fly back to the US dragging my

> lower half.

X3

No need to cry about it man. Its not a big deal... I have to deal with assholes like you every day for work. And yea people who steal shit are thief's. If you didn't like that Title or if you wanted to convince me otherwise you could have shipped the parts I paid for or contacted me and explained the situation. I attempted to contacted you politely a few times before I figured you were just going to ignore my emails and waste my time .Not really guna lose sleep over 60$ but I'm also not going to fund your third world vacation plan . Glad to hear you are out of the states... don't rush back .

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account