vespas for sale ohio

Tony montana /

four of five grandes four si, three ciaos and a nice bravo plus frames and parts bikes and misc. parts. better pics if any serious interest. more bikes to come after vespas

20160705_205524.jpg
20160705_205040.jpg
20160705_205601.jpg

Re: vespas for sale ohio

Tony montana /

nothing has ran in years and all considered projects. complete bikes 300-400 each parts bikes less of course...

Tony montana /

sorry all the ciao are round post and springer forks.

What's your cheapest grande

Gah. I want a Si so bad!

Tony montana /

i would make a good package deal on everything vespa. cash or trade.

Do you have any bravo side covers?

Tony montana /

no on the side covers, sorry matt. i have better pics coming. my goal is to sell off the more common bikes i have and then the good bikes will come later.

Preview of the "good bikes to come later"?

Scooter Steve /

Pmed

Tony montana /

Steve better pics coming thanks

Tony montana /
20160705_204808.jpg
20160705_205618.jpg

a preview shot of the one pile of bikes, most of these have sat a while but all good bikes. the better peds are in my main garage, I'm keeping the safari. I'm basically starting with the vespas and ending with magnums, cobras and paIIs and a little of everything in between. around thirty mopeds and some cool minibikes but vespa shit first. I'm in process of buying a house and don't want to take so many bikes so heres your chance for a good buy.....that's a sweet 50v and a minarelli concord and a toptank motron in the top pic. good pics coming saturday

Tony montana /

lots of pms for parts. yes I have tons of parts BUT I'm not quite to that point to sell parts yet. I have two grande parts bikes ill post pics of Saturday. I believe both sets of forks may be sold already and one set of mags.

Brian Fredericksen /

I have a 1980 Si that needs the main gear in the trans, so far I have had three gears sent to me, none of them work, and it's been sitting apart for about two months now. Let me know of you might have one or a complete trans.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account