Puch parts! Part out , engines , speedos, lots of things

Max Franco /

http://imgur.com/a/xI9SA

Make offers and ask.

Some odds and ends include Tomos/grimeca sprockets , velosolex diaphragm and diaphragm base.

Parting out a maxi Ls 2 unless someone wants the whole bike.

Also have saddle bags designed for a Sachs Prima.

Make offers

Also have Mikuni, dellorto and Bing jets

Re: Puch parts! Part out , engines , speedos, lots of things

Max Franco /

And Sachs 15mm intakes and the riser for them as well.

We've got all sorts of cables, pucks, gaskets, main drive gears, you name it we probably got it

I'm interested in a full pedal assembly, either maxi or magnum, pref magnum. Za50 clutch cable, the screw in one. If you have any square Bing jets from a Sachs Bing. If you have a square Bing intake and filter setup (the stock one) and possibly the saddlebags.

Let me know a quote for each part and then all together. Pm me or text me at 8606708114. Shopping would go to 05819.

Max Franco /

Dellorto jets 60s - 70s-80s + 2 pilot jets

Would love the set of wheels on the Puch and the seat as well. Are they still up for grabs?

Interested in Prima saddle bags

pm'ed

ur parting the black and gold maxi? how much for the bike? that thing is sweeet. not running?

Max Franco /

It is running but needs a tune up. Make an offer

PM'd

Seat's taken :P

What would you like for the jets? Pm me?

if you've got a whole e50 engine still id take that. Perferably running. Also foot pegs, metal mesh headlight, and the rack of the black and gold one. Bigger intake for the e50? also

pm'd

you parted that maxi!!! shame, i woulda bought the whole thing.

how much for the za50?

Tyler Thielmann /

I am looking for the speedo cluster (just the holder) and a Puch embosed fuel cap. Let me know!

I see a couple heads in there, any stock hi torque?

Michael Domanski /
image.jpg

This is the speedo I thought I was buying , let me know

What's up? I paid for a intake riser on 6/22 and I have still not received it. I have sent you several messages. Nothing. It is literally one of the easiest things to ship. Please contact me ASAP. Thank you.

Goose . Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> you parted that maxi!!! shame, i woulda bought the

> whole thing.

>

> how much for the za50?

Another one hits the dust

I had to cancel my paypal transaction with OP, so I guess the seat is available again now. He hadn't shipped it after a month and very little contact.

He got back to me today and apparently he was holding a grudge against me for a comment I made on his thread from THREE YEARS AGO, which is why he didn't ship the seat.

Here's the thread and my comment. It does seem a little mean now but c'mon, doesn't mean you have to be a secret vindictive shitty seller about it. Just be up front.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?1,3495885,page=1

Haha that's awesome. You were being a total dick.

RETRIBUTION

I was being a dick, but this is probably the most passive-aggressive and petulant way to handle it. It's not like it benefitted him in any way. I was prepared to pay a lot for a seat I wanted, and now he still has the seat and I still have my money. To hold a grudge from a single internet comment from 3 years ago is pretty fucking creepy.

Anyway it was likely just an excuse, because what made me escalate the paypal dispute (before hearing about this supposed vendetta) was being contacted by another person who had sent him money and not received their parts. So... either he has beef with everyone who buys from him, or he's probably just a bad seller grasping for excuses.(edited)

I ordered a 3 shoe clutch from him before - I did have to follow up if he had shipped it or not due to not hearing back with any confirmation of shipment after a week from the date he said he'd get it out by. But he did reply shortly after and get it out in the mail a day or so later - over all, I'd buy again.

Overpriced Parts /

I Paid him for a engine this June 18, not responding to email and PMs at all,

3-1/2 weeks later which was today I escalated the PayPal claim and he gave me my money back this afternoon.

I would've gave him a bit longer but I saw the guy above didn't get his intake riser on this post today so I escalated the claim as soon as I saw it thinking I'm screwed.

Sucks because the engine wasn't for me I was buying it for somebody who doesn't have PayPal, Internet or anything, now he is disappointed and weeks of time lost on the build.

I'm sorry if you/people can't get the package sent out within a week or so or make special arrangements prior to sale (like if you're out of town/going on vacation/in the hospital etc.) then you have no business selling on the buy + sell forum.

been waiting since june 27 for a pair of bars, just shipped monday..

bars werent normal, they were bicycle bars.. this guy is just sketch

Nathaniel Lister /

I've had to open a PayPal claim for a refund on a non shipped engine as well. This guy is sketch. Buyer beware. I was given the run around I'll ship tomm I'll ship tomm. I have no engine over 3 weeks later. Why list parts of u can't ship? When I sell parts I ship within two days.

Time to add to Bad Seller List?

which paypal did you guys send to? Nico Guevara?? still waiting to get my money back. dispute was escalated to claim. knowingly sold me bars from a bicycle. Bad seller for sure.

Yeah. nicoguevara7@gmail.com. Bad seller.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account