Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

Nova Zach /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Nova Zach Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ Wrote:

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> > -----

> > > Nova Zach Wrote:

> > >

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> >

> > > -----

> > > > (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ Wrote:

> > > >

> > >

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> >

> > >

> > > > -----

> > > > > ^ easy... post = demand=higher prices

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Well see the facts about this are... you

> are

> > > > wrong. Artificial inflation cannot be

> caused

> > by

> > > a

> > > > simple comment about market value.

> > >

> > > Says who? It's a want ad and I don't think he

> > was

> > > talking about artificial inflation the same

> way

> > an

> > > economic book would define it. Rather he

> meant

> > > temporary inflation...or maybe not so

> > temporary.

> > >

> > > It's been my general experience that I get

> way

> > > better deals when there are multiple for sale

> > ads

> > > for the same thing. I would expect the

> opposite

> > to

> > > be true as well....

> >

> >

> > So you are telling me that I have the power to

> > drive up prices by making a comment about the

> > value of an item? I think you could make a lot

> of

> > money as a marketing administrator with cutting

> > edge knowledge like that. Think if businesses

> > were to implement your philosophy!!! They

> could

> > charge whatever they wanted for stuff!!!

>

> straw man

Nice try with the straw man argument, however you are overlooking the facts of the discussion. I made a comment back to TA Rolyat, and then you chimed in about what I said to him. I then directed my discussion to you, but you haven't got the mental capacity to understand what I am saying.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Topic by: Kenelm Rogers Kenelm Rogers 06/03/16 12:57PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Nova Zach Nova Zach 06/03/16 01:22PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Ta Rolyat Ta Rolyat 06/03/16 01:56PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Nova Zach Nova Zach 06/03/16 02:37PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Moped Lar Moped Lar 06/03/16 01:26PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Moped Jay Moped Jay 06/03/16 01:29PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Jimmy Cincinnati Jimmy Cincinnati 06/03/16 01:41PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Jimmy Cincinnati Jimmy Cincinnati 06/03/16 02:08PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: - schmiddy - schmiddy 06/03/16 02:18PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: sookia sookia sookia sookia 06/03/16 02:40PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Nova Zach Nova Zach 06/03/16 02:49PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: sookia sookia sookia sookia 06/03/16 02:59PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Nova Zach Nova Zach 06/03/16 03:14PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Ta Rolyat Ta Rolyat 06/03/16 03:37PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: sookia sookia sookia sookia 06/03/16 03:51PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Nova Zach Nova Zach 06/03/16 05:06PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: sookia sookia sookia sookia 06/04/16 01:22AM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Nova Zach Nova Zach 06/04/16 02:24AM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Ta Rolyat Ta Rolyat 06/04/16 02:26AM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Kenelm Rogers Kenelm Rogers 06/03/16 02:54PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: T S T S 06/03/16 03:41PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Kenelm Rogers Kenelm Rogers 06/03/16 04:13PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Probably Fred Probably Fred 06/03/16 04:37PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Nova Zach Nova Zach 06/03/16 05:10PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: - schmiddy - schmiddy 06/03/16 05:49PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Nick Williams Nick Williams 06/03/16 07:21PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: river 2strokes river 2strokes 06/03/16 10:29PM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" 06/04/16 01:48AM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Shelly B Shelly B 06/04/16 01:51AM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Nova Zach Nova Zach 06/04/16 02:32AM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: Goose . Goose . 06/04/16 10:20AM
  Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50Re: BRIAN KAY BRIAN KAY 06/04/16 11:38AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account