Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

I need a motor that has potential to run. I would like it to be something i can kit.

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

$50 wont get much, e50s are bringing more like 150 these days

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

$50 will get you a piston and rings.

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

I have one il sell ya its been under water a few times its basically a blob of rust and corrosion the case halves may be good though

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

Jimmy Cincinnati /

For $50 Id be interested in a boat anchor E50 Moped Jay.

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

dan henkleman /

Nova Zach Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> $50 wont get much, e50s are bringing more like 150

> these days

I think posts like this will artificially drive up the price of these parts. I've seen and purchased complete ones in the 100-120 range recently here.

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

Jimmy Cincinnati /

$100-$120 sell quick tho. Normally dont last more than a couple hours. You got a good deal TA.

Several years ago $120 shipped for one was high. Now its cheap. Whats changed? Demand, availability, inflation, shipping costs, etc... I shipped a dellorto 14/14 SHA carb and throttle the other day (1lb 2oz) and it cost me almost $10. Shipping is really high nowadays.

They guy wants a near running E50 for $50. Its a bit unrealistic. Nova was kind of educating him on the current market price.

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

Nothing that awesome can be gotten for $50 here these days unless it is absolute junk. Prove me wrong.

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

TA Rolyat Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Nova Zach Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > $50 wont get much, e50s are bringing more like

> 150

> > these days

>

>

> I think posts like this will artificially drive up

> the price of these parts. I've seen and purchased

> complete ones in the 100-120 range recently here.

O really? Care to expound on your thought about the economics of moped parts? Please advise.

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

sookia sookia /

^ easy... post = demand=higher prices

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> ^ easy... post = demand=higher prices

Well see the facts about this are... you are wrong. Artificial inflation cannot be caused by a simple comment about market value. (edited)

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

Kenelm Rogers /

Really I was just seeing what was out there, I was not expecting a whole thing on the economics of moped parts.

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

sookia sookia /

Nova Zach Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > ^ easy... post = demand=higher prices

>

>

> Well see the facts about this are... you are

> wrong. Artificial inflation cannot be caused by a

> simple comment about market value.

Says who? It's a want ad and I don't think he was talking about artificial inflation the same way an economic book would define it. Rather he meant temporary inflation...or maybe not so temporary.

It's been my general experience that I get way better deals when there are multiple for sale ads for the same thing. I would expect the opposite to be true as well.... (edited)

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Nova Zach Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ Wrote:

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> > -----

> > > ^ easy... post = demand=higher prices

> >

> >

> > Well see the facts about this are... you are

> > wrong. Artificial inflation cannot be caused by

> a

> > simple comment about market value.

>

> Says who? It's a want ad and I don't think he was

> talking about artificial inflation the same way an

> economic book would define it. Rather he meant

> temporary inflation...or maybe not so temporary.

>

> It's been my general experience that I get way

> better deals when there are multiple for sale ads

> for the same thing. I would expect the opposite to

> be true as well....

So you are telling me that I have the power to drive up prices by making a comment about the value of an item? I think you could make a lot of money as a marketing administrator with cutting edge knowledge like that. Think if businesses were to implement your philosophy!!! They could charge whatever they wanted for stuff!!!

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

dan henkleman /

Nova Zach Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Nova Zach Wrote:

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> > -----

> > > (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ Wrote:

> > >

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> >

> > > -----

> > > > ^ easy... post = demand=higher prices

> > >

> > >

> > > Well see the facts about this are... you are

> > > wrong. Artificial inflation cannot be caused

> by

> > a

> > > simple comment about market value.

> >

> > Says who? It's a want ad and I don't think he

> was

> > talking about artificial inflation the same way

> an

> > economic book would define it. Rather he meant

> > temporary inflation...or maybe not so

> temporary.

> >

> > It's been my general experience that I get way

> > better deals when there are multiple for sale

> ads

> > for the same thing. I would expect the opposite

> to

> > be true as well....

>

>

> So you are telling me that I have the power to

> drive up prices by making a comment about the

> value of an item? I think you could make a lot of

> money as a marketing administrator with cutting

> edge knowledge like that. Think if businesses

> were to implement your philosophy!!! They could

> charge whatever they wanted for stuff!!!

Naturally. 150 is butcher ebay shipped price for complete runnable e50's. I thought MA was a community of moped enthusiast, not a moped black market.

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

I have some za50 case haves and e50 case haves... one is drilled all the way through at the center stand.. other has stripped top end studs.. I probably should just throw them away, but keeping them incase of armageddon

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

sookia sookia /

Nova Zach Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Nova Zach Wrote:

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> > -----

> > > (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ Wrote:

> > >

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> >

> > > -----

> > > > ^ easy... post = demand=higher prices

> > >

> > >

> > > Well see the facts about this are... you are

> > > wrong. Artificial inflation cannot be caused

> by

> > a

> > > simple comment about market value.

> >

> > Says who? It's a want ad and I don't think he

> was

> > talking about artificial inflation the same way

> an

> > economic book would define it. Rather he meant

> > temporary inflation...or maybe not so

> temporary.

> >

> > It's been my general experience that I get way

> > better deals when there are multiple for sale

> ads

> > for the same thing. I would expect the opposite

> to

> > be true as well....

>

>

> So you are telling me that I have the power to

> drive up prices by making a comment about the

> value of an item? I think you could make a lot of

> money as a marketing administrator with cutting

> edge knowledge like that. Think if businesses

> were to implement your philosophy!!! They could

> charge whatever they wanted for stuff!!!

straw man

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

Kenelm Rogers /

I'm just poor. I'm a 17 year old kid and I use my moped to get to and from work. Its a Batavus Starflite, and I'm trying to get a motor I can weld new mounts for to get a little bit of a nicer bike. I had no idea I would get this as a reaction.

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

Probably Fred /

Kenelm Rogers Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm just poor. I'm a 17 year old kid and I use my

> moped to get to and from work. Its a Batavus

> Starflite, and I'm trying to get a motor I can

> weld new mounts for to get a little bit of a nicer

> bike. I had no idea I would get this as a

> reaction.

We are all poor here! This is not a Ferrari or Maserati forum and ya I used to sell Za50 engines for $68 shipped but not now,

I used to scour junkyards, swap meets for cheap parts, tanks, engines Cetera but now everybody looks at the eBay prices to set their prices so junkyards and swap meets charge big bucks now too.

Blame eBay and craigslist for high prices.

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Nova Zach Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ Wrote:

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> > -----

> > > Nova Zach Wrote:

> > >

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> >

> > > -----

> > > > (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ Wrote:

> > > >

> > >

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> >

> > >

> > > > -----

> > > > > ^ easy... post = demand=higher prices

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Well see the facts about this are... you

> are

> > > > wrong. Artificial inflation cannot be

> caused

> > by

> > > a

> > > > simple comment about market value.

> > >

> > > Says who? It's a want ad and I don't think he

> > was

> > > talking about artificial inflation the same

> way

> > an

> > > economic book would define it. Rather he

> meant

> > > temporary inflation...or maybe not so

> > temporary.

> > >

> > > It's been my general experience that I get

> way

> > > better deals when there are multiple for sale

> > ads

> > > for the same thing. I would expect the

> opposite

> > to

> > > be true as well....

> >

> >

> > So you are telling me that I have the power to

> > drive up prices by making a comment about the

> > value of an item? I think you could make a lot

> of

> > money as a marketing administrator with cutting

> > edge knowledge like that. Think if businesses

> > were to implement your philosophy!!! They

> could

> > charge whatever they wanted for stuff!!!

>

> straw man

Nice try with the straw man argument, however you are overlooking the facts of the discussion. I made a comment back to TA Rolyat, and then you chimed in about what I said to him. I then directed my discussion to you, but you haven't got the mental capacity to understand what I am saying.

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

Kenelm Rogers Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm just poor. I'm a 17 year old kid and I use my

> moped to get to and from work. Its a Batavus

> Starflite, and I'm trying to get a motor I can

> weld new mounts for to get a little bit of a nicer

> bike. I had no idea I would get this as a

> reaction.

The reaction isn't directed at you. Nevertheless, your probably not going to find much for $50, especially if you need to have something shipped. Save your money and you can probably get one for $100 shipped if you wait long enough.

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

Sorry Kenelm, we're just a bunch of cranky old guys here looking' for an argument. Not trying to make you uncomfortable, but just have a lot of opinions and nobody near us cares to listen so we vent here.

Stay off my lawn.

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

Id say wait save and check around i bet you could pick up a whole puch within a few months for cheap 100-150....

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

pls tell me you go by Ken Rogers

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

sookia sookia /

Nova Zach Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Nova Zach Wrote:

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> > -----

> > > (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ Wrote:

> > >

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> >

> > > -----

> > > > Nova Zach Wrote:

> > > >

> > >

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> >

> > >

> > > > -----

> > > > > (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ Wrote:

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> >

> > >

> > > >

> > > > > -----

> > > > > > ^ easy... post = demand=higher prices

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Well see the facts about this are... you

> > are

> > > > > wrong. Artificial inflation cannot be

> > caused

> > > by

> > > > a

> > > > > simple comment about market value.

> > > >

> > > > Says who? It's a want ad and I don't think

> he

> > > was

> > > > talking about artificial inflation the same

> > way

> > > an

> > > > economic book would define it. Rather he

> > meant

> > > > temporary inflation...or maybe not so

> > > temporary.

> > > >

> > > > It's been my general experience that I get

> > way

> > > > better deals when there are multiple for

> sale

> > > ads

> > > > for the same thing. I would expect the

> > opposite

> > > to

> > > > be true as well....

> > >

> > >

> > > So you are telling me that I have the power

> to

> > > drive up prices by making a comment about the

> > > value of an item? I think you could make a

> lot

> > of

> > > money as a marketing administrator with

> cutting

> > > edge knowledge like that. Think if

> businesses

> > > were to implement your philosophy!!! They

> > could

> > > charge whatever they wanted for stuff!!!

> >

> > straw man

>

>

> Nice try with the straw man argument, however you

> are overlooking the facts of the discussion. I

> made a comment back to TA Rolyat, and then you

> chimed in about what I said to him. I then

> directed my discussion to you, but you haven't got

> the mental capacity to understand what I am

> saying.

I gots plenty of mental capacity

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Dumb.

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

Does your bike run now? If so, why change out the engine instead of working with what you have?

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Nova Zach Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ Wrote:

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> > -----

> > > Nova Zach Wrote:

> > >

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> >

> > > -----

> > > > (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ Wrote:

> > > >

> > >

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> >

> > >

> > > > -----

> > > > > Nova Zach Wrote:

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> >

> > >

> > > >

> > > > > -----

> > > > > > (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻ Wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> --------------------------------------------------

>

> >

> > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > -----

> > > > > > > ^ easy... post = demand=higher prices

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Well see the facts about this are...

> you

> > > are

> > > > > > wrong. Artificial inflation cannot be

> > > caused

> > > > by

> > > > > a

> > > > > > simple comment about market value.

> > > > >

> > > > > Says who? It's a want ad and I don't

> think

> > he

> > > > was

> > > > > talking about artificial inflation the

> same

> > > way

> > > > an

> > > > > economic book would define it. Rather he

> > > meant

> > > > > temporary inflation...or maybe not so

> > > > temporary.

> > > > >

> > > > > It's been my general experience that I

> get

> > > way

> > > > > better deals when there are multiple for

> > sale

> > > > ads

> > > > > for the same thing. I would expect the

> > > opposite

> > > > to

> > > > > be true as well....

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > So you are telling me that I have the power

> > to

> > > > drive up prices by making a comment about

> the

> > > > value of an item? I think you could make a

> > lot

> > > of

> > > > money as a marketing administrator with

> > cutting

> > > > edge knowledge like that. Think if

> > businesses

> > > > were to implement your philosophy!!! They

> > > could

> > > > charge whatever they wanted for stuff!!!

> > >

> > > straw man

> >

> >

> > Nice try with the straw man argument, however

> you

> > are overlooking the facts of the discussion. I

> > made a comment back to TA Rolyat, and then you

> > chimed in about what I said to him. I then

> > directed my discussion to you, but you haven't

> got

> > the mental capacity to understand what I am

> > saying.

>

> I gots plenty of mental capacity

That's obvious, simpleton. You clearly exhausted all of the mental capacity at your disposal to write that comment. With that, I'm done.

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

dan henkleman /

Hey Nova, your mom goes to college!

Re: Wtb Any Puch motor for $50

Eat your food TINA

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account