1977 Demm Scout moped lots O parts

for sale lots -0- parts for 1977 Demm scout Look on ebay listed, have complete engine/carb all chassis parts except tank and coil if your interested any part let me know..

Re: 1977 Demm Scout moped lots O parts

Your motor is way over priced there is another one for $135 that isnt selling either also it costs less than 20 to ship and fits in a large flat rate box

yeah I thought it was a bit to high and figured that Id start high and come down but I pulled it yesterday and it turns over, the milage says 1800 miles and the parts are not showing high milage eather I will lower the price to 125.00 and shipping to 20.00, if you want any thing from it let me know. B.M.

If you need any parts I will tear down the engine and go that way.

How much for the stator an flywheel?

How about 100.00 Is that close to what your thinking?

thats including shipping but it will be a few days I should be able to tear into that tonight.

For $100 id just buy the whole motor....for $70 i could rebuild what i have with all new electronics .....If you have the correct puller to pull the fly wheel without bending it id pay $20 for the stator shipped

I have the fly wheel and stator pulled came off like butter stator looks real good, points look very fine, flywheel was not bent pretty easy really how about 75.00 for the pair shipped, included.!

I understand your trying to make a buck but these are mopeds not high dollar items....also the motor is an MO1 which is common i have 3 now and have had more before....If you want to make $500 get it running....but i can send $20 today for the Used small parts i can use that wont cost more than $5 to ship

well I quess not 20.00 for the pair, ill go 40.00 shipped thats for the flywheel plus the stator assembly points and condenser, but thats all.

flywheel puller is 19mmx1.0

I am interest in foot rest and rear bumPer bracket . MAYBE MORE

I PAID $40 shipped for the whole engine in basket case with fucked up clutch .

Yeah Make a list of what your checking out, I will sell you first pick, rather than e-Bay the headlight is nice and have the footrests and rear end, cranks pedals are a little beat but 0000 steel wool can work wonders on chrome what are you looking for B.M. this is a smiley not a scout by the youtube videos. I'd say exhaust is also nice!!

so how much you want for the foot rest ,rear fender bracket ?

can you post some picture of the head light? can you take off the clutch plate without *&*(&* up ? the puller is 30mmx 1.25 I think

122015.JPG

here is a photo on light. 50.00 shipped.

122002.JPG

more photos includes horn asseble and speedometer cable.

122025.JPG

photo41.JPG
photo42.JPG
photo38.JPG

I dont have the rear foot pegs, Cranks, pedals tail light The foot rests The muffler is good. See photo

can you throw in the foot rest and rear fender mount bracket if i buy the heaadlite ?

The foot rest I know The back bracket . You mean thos chrome rods on the sides? of th rear rack?

ped013.JPG
ped006.JPG

These parts(this is a smiley not a scout)

I still have 80% of the moped for sale if interested .

Hello Do you still want the headlight assembly? get back to me TY B.M.

mag013.JPG
mag005.JPG
mag002.JPG

This is the stator and flywheel, (with keyway) already pulled your other shipment is already packaged was 29.00 to ship, will sell these both(see Phoos For 50.00 (Shipped) B.M.

what does BM mean?

norman wong Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I PAID $40 shipped for the whole engine in basket

> case with fucked up clutch .

so?

mag011.JPG
mag018.JPG
mag002.JPG

stator and flywheel, 1977 demm smiley

photo48.JPG
photo47.JPG

These are the clutch shots.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account