For sale maybe hobbit head

image.jpg
image.jpg

I went to insane lengths and expense to acquire this. It's get an after market eBay lock and key , 12 v led lights on the small lights for high beam and speedo, a monkey bike Honda 70 mph accurate speedo. I also have a the 6 v stuff. Including an Oem bulb pictured. There is a h3 in there now 12v. I have a treats repro speedo cable. Sorry I won't part with the sender and would prefer to give u a stock speedo.

Anyway people are going to get ugly when I say a minimum of $200 shipped. I'm sure I paid about that for all this. Even at that price I am unsure if I really want to part with it because I know another one ain't coming by soon.

The only reason I would sell is because my mutant yellow hobbit is now with a kx 80 fork with some ugly but appropriate headlight bucket.

I am hesitant to post this because of all the negativity towards the price. Is it worth it ...no ... Unless you want it.

Re: For sale maybe hobbit head

...light

headlight

You're high off your ass. Sorry, but it was going to be said.

Price out the items. Sure there are a bunch of hobbit buckets with a broke this or that. See how many front bulb housings u find. And yes the whole shebang can be substituted as you have done unless u don't want that look. Go price out all the goodies in there. This admittedly is for a soul who needs oem. As I said I no longer need oem. But I do also have a oem looking red hobbit that has my other minty head that because I don't live in the Midwest I bought off eBay uk for a small fortune.

I'm confused. Wtf are you selling for $200?

I think it's the complete headlight assembly for $200 he's high as fuck bruh

wish i was!

Wait so this is a modestly upgraded headlight bucket and you're trying to score $200 for it?

Moral outrage ! This can't be! I dare someone to post their spare perfecto hobbit headlight bucket with an upgraded speedo new 6v nos headlight plus other stuff for say $45. Then we will all be happy. Especially if you paid about say way way more to get the stuff together. Please post it. Didnt a person here drive two hours and spend 500 for a bunch of seized stuff with some residuals of value. Ok I will throw in a case that is unrebuildable , a front hub, a bent face plate , a

Couple of clone carbs that are untuneable, a few broken controls etc.

That stuff I don't bother to ever post. I've got a few boxes of hobbit stuff. But this bucket actually is quite good. It needs a new home with someone who is seriously needing one. If I am persuaded of the motives I might and I mean might sell it for less. Not going to sell it to someone who is going to but it on eBay for even more. Good hobbit parts are a bit scarce. And yes there are complete bikes out there for a pittance from time to time.

I have a decent Blk n yellow one I could let go for $50 shipped

I bought 2 headlight buckets, one of which was still wrapped in the Honda shop bag, for $50. Albeit, it was from a dude getting out of the moped scene but still. Both of them were complete.

Good Hobbit parts aren't scarce dude, the Hobbit was produced until 1991. There's millions of them through out several different countries. In it's home production country, Belgium, it's STILL one of the most popular mopeds on the road over there.

If you want to talk about JUST America, 1978 to 1983. A five year import run and you're having problems finding "good" parts? Hell, we've been finding NOS Hobbit parts at Honda dealerships in Midwest.

That person in question also got about...100x amount of parts for $500.

I knew this would be a perfecto rainy day post.

Emil Kniemel /

why does everyone talk like treats now when describing parts?

this post is the worst.

Misleading title, Crazy price, and you defending it like you think its actually worth that.

that being said... GLWS?

Marc Friedman Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I went to insane lengths and expense to acquire

> this.

HandsomeSteve Bailey /

Guess I should put all 30 of these hobbit/PA50 complete working unbroken multiple colors to choose from buckets up for sale. I can go on VACATION!

I WILL LEAVE AT THIS!

HandsomeSteve

Grand Rapids Ghost Riders

HandsomeSteve Bailey /

I buy Hobbits all the time for $200.

HandsomeSteve Bailey /

I know this to be true as I have NOS intakes, reeds, weights headlights mag wheels ........... ALL FOR PA50ii

HandsomeSteve Bailey /

Hi Kyle!

Lol hi Steve!

Brent Bublitz /

Christ, I smashed and threw away two of those in better shape than OP's because I didn't have room on the shelf any more and I don't do honda. You can get them all over the place.

> I went to insane lengths and expense to acquire

> this.

Because you had no idea what you were doing?

Give ya $30 for it.

Haha

I think I know why he needs $200 ... More glue. motors must go for $1200

Omg another greedy bastard. Too bad for the poster who claims to have crushed and tossed two good ones.

Screenshot_20190313-075122.png

I got so flayed on this post and yes $200 for a pristine bucket , a new monkey speedo ( very accurate ) LEDs , and a 12 v halogen light seems insane but no further from the bargain basement than these oem headlight rings. I'm not even saying I really want to part with it because I have a water cooler project that might happen.

kevin Smellaflange /

i knew a guy that, every year would maybe sell his bike...people would come over & he would get all weepy & not sell it...

every ....year.

I posted this because I feel sorry for all you midwesterners and east coasters in blizzard conditions. I figured that if I reposted my old for sale maybe that it would get a few peeps juices running. It's all meant to keep you guys warm. Ie it's a public service. I really don't need to sell it. And I wanted to show just how expensive some parts really are.

Dirty30 Dillon /

I speak on behalf of the East Coast B/S Pentagrom Consortium: we don't approve of your sympathy. You can keep your $200 headlight and let this thread perish.