FS or trade - Puch Proma Circuit pipe

Looking to either sell or swap this Proma Circuit with about 2 miles on it for something else. Performance is great but it's too loud and I'm not really feeling in on my Newport. Estoril would be ideal but I'm open to other options.

If you want to buy it - $95 shipped in the US

If you want to trade - show me what you've got!

Re: FS or trade - Puch Proma Circuit pipe

You will be sorry with any other pipe except Tecno-circuit or estoril...

Which is precisely why I said Estoril would be ideal.

The Tecno-circuit has the low end torque and surprising high RPM hit too...Once I changed it out for another pipe and was shocked of the power loss....

Cool story. However, I don't have a Tecno Circuit, I have a Proma and have decided I'd like something else.

This isn't the first pipe I've ever used, dude. I want something else for this bike and I'm not necessarily looking for maximum speed or RPMs. Is that ok with you?

I am here to preach the gospel of the proma circuit!

Hard hitting, chain breaking power.

Purchase or forever burn in regret!

Free bump for a good seller

Yeah, the Tecno circuit peaks out alot higher than the Proma circuit...that's what I was saying..

Right on, but those tend to have a pretty abrasive sound as well, even at low RPMs.

This is just my lazy cruiser moped. No real reason to be screaming around all over my 'hood.

The Tecno estoril is real quiet and does what you want...

Yeah, I know.

The funny part is that I had one hanging in my garage until I (somewhat foolishly, considering the current situation I'm in) sold it a few months before this Newport came into my life.

I should've just bought another one instead of the Proma but I wanted to try something I hadn't used yet... (edited)

I tried a Tecno boss a was totally surprised by how much no power it had...it was less power than stock cigar pipe it had a tiny boost way up top but nothing anywhere else...They should call it a Tecno BOGG instead Boss...Then I put my Tecno circuit back on and will not run anything else...

Contrary to what most people say about that pipe, my wife's Maxi with basically the same kit/carb setup as my Newport has a Boss on it and it's a ripper. Judging by how her moped runs with the Boss, It would probably be a monster with something bigger like a Treats pipe on it. (edited)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account