FS: Minarelli V1/V1L Upgraded Clutch Bell Needle Bearing (INA)

Hello,

I have a few 14x18x17 INA roller bearings for sale. These are commonly used as an upgrade to the stock brass bushing in the V1/V1L (***NOT DROP IN, BELL GEAR MUST BE BORED BY MACHINIST***) or as drop in replacements for the V1/V1L BRN straight cut gear/bell set. And probably a handful of other things, like keychains and what not.

INA is a top-dog bearing manufacturer out of Germany. IMO they have the highest quality needle bearings in the business, which is why bike is loaded with them from top to bottom (and I guess side to side too?). They're the real deal.

They've been out of stock forever at Treats and are difficult to find elsewhere online, so I ended up sourcing a distributor in real life (far out, I know). There was a minimum quantity, hence the extras (5 in total).

image.jpg

They were kinda a pain to get, so all of that BS is taken care of for you.

Pricing: $15 shipped for one, and $10 for each additional one. So two = $25, three = $35, etc.

Just sold two to John of the D30s, so I ONLY HAVE THREE LEFT. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

Let me know if you have any questions. PM me for PayPal (money must be gifted...don't worry, I'm not scum). Confirmed buys before 4:30PM EST M-F will ship out same day, tracked and insured - any later will be the following business day. Thanks!

Re: FS: Minarelli V1/V1L Upgraded Clutch Bell Needle Bearing (INA)

Unfortunate update:

So I'm not really making money on these to start, just trying to help out the community. However, forgot how much shipping costs (just got back from post office) and I'm borderline losing money haha.

That said, gonna have to bump up the base rate to $20. Each additional will still be $10. Sorry!

One is $20 shipped, two is $30 shipped, and three is $40 shipped.

Bump, another sold.

TWO REMAINING.

One is still $20 shipped.

Two is still $30 shipped.

ALL SOLD - thanks for looking

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account