FS: Gold Batavus Grand Prix w/variated 103 - ground up completed - SF BAY AREA

its fast as f**k. professionally built this up from pieces. got it in a trade, put approximately 100 miles on it running great cool temps (300-350), and now its your chance to own it. gets looks everyone, super rare bike, and all the bells and whistles without the frustration/hours of building a french bike that i dealt with for you.

- doppler clutch pulley, doppler belt

- er2

- artek crank

- new bearings, seals, and teknix engine case

- 50cc gilardoni kit with tsm style head

- le partie cdi, lights wired and working

- rare bernardi 3 star white wheels in great condition

- giannelli pipe

- airsal reeds, 19mm polini intake, 17.5mm phbg with e12 filter, all tuned

- new cables all around and great brakes for how fast it is

- my own mod on the polini tension spring so it locks in and is more tense, does not need a launch lever as-is, but i do have one on there already for when it is desired (you must hook up)

- all the rare parts like the side covers (no, i didnt scratch it, that is how it came and lucky to even have both of them) that i modded to work with the clutch pulley and put on a new petcock to reach. cover is angled out to fit all of this. og chain guard, front fairing, plastic piece behind it, flip up seat works, peeeerrrrrfect tank, very nice body section

- done. get it and ride it and blast the sht of out anyone on the streets in your town

- oh, and super sick twisted chrome pegs

super fast, reliable for a french bike, 50cc so saves gas, idles perfectly and all tuned up

email me for my number.

uzetheforce@gmail.com

no trades, no shipping, no more questions

$1700

thanks,

rodney (edited)

Re: FS: Gold Batavus Grand Prix w/variated 103 - ground up completed - SF BAY AREA

:'(

Re: FS: Gold Batavus Grand Prix w/variated 103 - ground up completed - SF BAY AREA

Steven Whitright /

:) this thing rules

^_^

ive been riding it to pick up lunch and all around the mission, people are like ahhh wtf is that coming and them im already gone...so fun...its like riding a wild animal...

Best looking Bat I have ever seen ......so smooth lookin....glws

:D

thx d00dz

what a fucking bike, hope it goes to a qualified time traveler...

still here, still blastin it around until someone bucks up!

need a video or something? (edited)

^_^

so much stylie.

I would like a video for my enjoyment lol

quit looking at magnums and open your eyes to whats on the line....check it out in person and youre not gonna wanna stop riding it

is 300-350, cool temps?

^For peugeot yes.. My 50cc Doppler stays around 400-450 blasting around the city

price lowered - $1500 out the door

^

beer run take off the other day

Eeeeeeeee

Very nice

thanks man!

never knew it would be this hard to sell a bike thats tuned, has all the upgrades, complete, and hard to find. interesting. people think they are getting deals on anything under 800 but most of those bikes will never retain value and you immediately put another 800 in parts into them, not to mention all the hours. oh well, ill just keep riding it in the meantime. hopefully i dont sell it to someone that knows nothing but thats starting to look like what will happen...ugh...

So bummed it hasn't sold man. It's sick as fuck and bat GPs are so fun and weird to ride. Hopefully someone sees the value in parts and labor and scoops her up.

I am so tempted to buy this beauty off of you. Other financial obligations prohibit this buy at the minute, unfortunately. But not completely out of the ball park. :) keep me updated on this and other builds you have going on. I'll be serious in the market again real soon. thatirishcajun@gmail.com

If I had the money I would absolutely buy a Bat Grand Prix, I've only ever seen one in person and the lust for them has grown.

Someone just buy this thing already and own a uncommon/rare piece of moped history.

Mitchell Faltin /

Bump for beautiful ped.

want to buy, no dineros

Awesome moped bump.

sold.

have other bikes i will possibly sell too so keep a look out

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account