2 Montgomery Wards Riverside Benelli made mopeds for sale.

Shan Casey /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Two 1968 vintage and rare Montgomery Wards Riverside mopeds for sale in fair/poor condition. They have been in non-climate controlled storage for the last few years. I have the original owner's guides and titles. Originally barn stored for up to 25 years. I partially restored with the help from other moped peeps. They were operational and seasonally stored outside from 2010-2012. These mopeds were manufactured by Benelli for sale through Montgomery Wards during the Mid-60’s. The 250-D models are equipped with speedometer, flip-up long seat, passenger foot pegs and tool pouch, 2 cycle engine. They are not running, but a little tinkering and they both could potentially operate. They need care and restoration. I strongly prefer to sell them together as a pair.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account