Complete Moped shop Parts tomos revival and streetmate puch garelli everything

Bought out moped shop have about 20 frames wheels brand new in box pistons

Wiring harness's lights cables controls bearrings cranks cases tanks motors etc literally everything if you need it I probably have it I have about 50 pics on my phone I can send

Located in cleveland ohio can ship (edited)

Re: Complete Moped shop Parts tomos revival and streetmate puch garelli everything

hobbit parts?

Re: Complete Moped shop Parts tomos revival and streetmate puch garelli everything

Steven Whitright /

you should download an app like flickr and upload them all to an album + link here

vespa parts?

I want any top tank general 5, lazer or magnum tank etc! and a magnum stock seat if you have it! and bullet headlight! shoot the photos over when you're ready!

i need a right side cover for under the tank on a tomos top tank

got one?

I need a Sachs Madass 125 frame and wheels

PM'd

Do you have a Hobbit variator?and what kind of Garelli stuff do you got?

Brent Bublitz /

PM'd with a list.

ahh the pisch collection.

glws! tons of stuff

I have several tanks

And cam I have that brand new from tomos in several colors

At work and got blown up will respond to all pms tonight around 930 tonight thanks guys!

Mike Lyions /

Pm'd

everyone this is too hard

if you want anything text me a list

and ill let you know if i have it or not

then can send pics and go from there

thanks nick

440-715-5089

literally looking at 40 pms lol it would just be easier if everyone could text me a list instead

Just sent my list via a photo and text.

Good to go... shame someone couldn't keep up shop, I don't retain enough info to keep one open myself, good luck with sales.... You for sure opened a pandoras box with the original post...lol

Hey if I said I'd call you and I didn't just text me a list if what you need my phone crashed and i lost most of the numbers

Upload pics on photoucket to browse?

Interested in za50/e50 tools (clutch/bearing pullers), e50/za50 rod kits, e50/za50 kranksahfts (preferably stuffed), e50/za50 CDI's "complete adventure packs", za50 oil fill plug, and an e50 clutch spring

Also shooting you a text

Everything sold thanks you moped army hooligans

Steven Whitright /

you sold 20 frames in a day? ive been trying to sell 2 for months :(

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Mike Lyions /

So does that mean any pending sales are now null and void? I was still interested in the tomos caliper.

---------------- LaZer ------------* /

Pmed on forks and brakes.

His number is posted.. Call him lol.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

im curious what they sold for. He quoted me $2500 for everything. Based on what I saw in the pics I was thinking alot less than that.

Might of said its all sold and then gunna put it all on eBay so he can get more

Jimmy Cincinnati /

The parts were purchased from Zanesville Ohio. Im 95% sure they were Carter Denny and Tyler Pisch leftovers. I know those guys bought out Ikes bikes a couple years ago and I think another shop somewhere else.

The 20 frames had basically no motors. There is part of a tomos engine and a bunch of tomos engine pieces. From what i saw I think you would maybe get 1or 2 complete engines out of the lot. The main jest of the stuff was frames, forks, lights, speedos, covers, and miss-match wheels. Basically the stuff Carter couldn't sell. The frame's were crusty, I dont think there was a matching set of wheels or side covers. There were a few things in the lot but nothing of great value.

He told me $2500 and I didnt know how to counter. I was real hesitant to offer $500.

I did not get it from those guys you could put together 10 motors I didn't send pics of everything I sold it as a lot

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account