wtb: moby-x

What's out there. Any condition and price.

I'll take a frame if it has wheels.

Re: wtb: moby-x

timing sucks, I had to sell one of these for less than I had in it a few months back

jeffrey Suarez /

Up.

I have them all!! AAHAHAHAHAhHAAHHAHAHAHA! Really though maybe someone else out there has one but they are pretty darn hard to come by as they would have to have been brought stateside from oversees. Best of luck!

I have had two, Ian Had two, but one came from me so that is three total. Your profile only says two so at least one more around.

jeffrey Suarez /

I'm usually pretty lucky. I'll probably find one in the garbage in like 7 months.

Chris Larson has one in mass, but I dont think its for sale

i do have one, it was previously declan's. and i could never sell it

jeffrey Suarez /

Someone's bound to get divorced or lose their job....I always said I'd never sell my 911 or my 2002 or my ducati bronco, yet I found myself selling all three within a short timeframe.

I hope no misfortune happens to any of you, but I do. My 8 yr olds needz French mopeds. Help them.

I guess I could wish for a hobby or something else mini, but they are just as rare. (edited)

Hobbys are great, i imagine they are like a chappy but I have never ridden a Chappy. The Pack and Pack2 are really cool options too, lots of neet mini peds.

jeffrey Suarez /

Up.

jeffrey Suarez /

Any one of you guys die yet. I still need this to complete my Moby collection

I kind of wish Sean gets Chris' so he really does have all the moby-x bikes

so ridiculous :)

jeffrey Suarez /

I would kit the shit out of one and do 20' jumps over cars if I got one.

jeffrey Suarez /

I neeeeeeeeeeed thisssssssssssssssss.

send me an e-mail im sure i can get one for you

Haha just as I was reading this , i thought I wounder if Fred has one and what do you know he comments. If you don't know. Fred is a great seller and even better person. Bought my French dream from him a week after the swoops rally.

Brute Squad - Steve Nadeau /

No moby-x here, but, i am curious as to what the parts go for - Im always looking to import parts in bulk, but never am quite sure what id get on a return - Any body have any Ideas what the wheels / panels / levers / or guages w/ panel might go for ?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account