SACHS Prima G3 full decal sets-limited quantity

I finally got around to recreating the Sachs G3 decals, I recreated them from a friends bikes that still had remnants of the originals, they are dead on.

*Decals are not printed but made from die cut outdoor vinyl.

Set includes the tank and tail text, the side panel decals, the reflective tank and seat pan stripe. The reflective is blingin outdoor engineering grade reflective film, chemical, and corrosion resistant.

•I have 5 sets available. $60 shipped.

*pictured without the application mask but will come ready to apply.

•If you would like a set paypal me at rivera.ar@gmail.com

I will post when they are all out.

Thanks!

20141203_152917.jpg

Re: SACHS Prima G3 full decal sets-limited quantity

I wish you did sebrings!

I actually do have some Sebring stuff, I have 30+ different files that I have created, been selling moped decals for a few years at least.

If you are interested email me at rivera.ar@gmail.com we can talk about what you need, I could make them toward the end of the month.

Bump bump

Still available!

Kyle Taylor /

Hey there! I know this is almost 3 years old but do you still have sticker sets available? I just recently purchased a Sachs Prima G3 and want to redo the stickers on it since they are wearing down!

I had Kevin Swoop of Neighborhood Vinyl make a few solid single color sets. Here's one in white but I have black, red, and orange as well. Contact@doscycles.com if interested.

20170622_083433.jpg

Mary Aiello /

Are these sets still available in white? I have a 1980 Sachs Prima G3

I can check my stock. Neighborhoodvinyl@icloud.com is Kevin if you want to just have them made. Not sure how busy he is at the moment though.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account