FS: my chity bike

this poor girl has just been sitting since February, and i wanna round up some more money to finish some other projects.

I'll be driving up to the twin cities this weekend, so delivery is a possibility for you folks. otherwise, I could probably box and ship it for $60-80 in shipping

This is still a project. I rode it up and down the block a couple times, but it needs to be finished. it will be sold AS-IS, non-running, so you gotta know what you're doing.

I'll list some details here:

17" spokes

big drum up front (honda cub wheel maybe?)

sealed wheel bearings front and back

batavus forks

euro headlight

cesna airplane EGT (not hooked up)

snark tank

hand made seat

V1 with light rebuild

- new crank brgs, new seals all around

honda express stator with a v1 flywheel

polini kit (piston skirt has a crack in it, but she runs and the bore looks great)

arbeo 15.15 carb (sha clone with idle mix screw)

wired for headlight and tail light (no brake light)

tall gearing

could use stiffer shocks, a new piston and a tune. that'd make it pretty ride-able.

anyway, I don't want to give it away, but i could use some money for my cobra and some space in the shop. offer away.

these are pictures I took before i rolled her into storage. there might be a little more surface rust on the pipe, but I can take a couple new pictures if thats a deal breaker for ya

Re: FS: my chity bike

im in park rapids its about 4 hours from mpls i could meet ya half way for pick up i hate makn the first offer i always feel like im lowballn but if i meet ya halfway for pickup would ya take somthing around a hundred bucks

^ you are a fucking crackhead, jesus christ.

Oh man, that would look so rad with fresh paint/powder... Since you're selling of course. ;).

Also, sell me that exhaust.

Do all it bikes have sweet pipes or something

joe vessey Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> i hate makn the

> first offer i always feel like im lowballn but if

> i meet ya halfway for pickup would ya take

> somthing around a hundred bucks

Your fears have been realized, you look like an ass offering $100 bucks for this build.

Max, I know you haven't run it much, but hows that pipe feel? Did you use a program to design it/what program?

yeah wow that is sick as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Oh How I love that pipe.

It never ran good enough for me to tell how the pipe was working or not. The dimensions for that pipe were very close to a proma circuit,

also forgot it has a Hi comp head too.

I'll hang onto it for $100, but thanks for the offer

You won't hurt my feelings if you want it for parts either, but I'd like to sell it as a whole

Brent Bublitz /

PM'd. I'm a sucker for an ugly duckling.

UGLY!! psssh that shits tight.

Steven Whitright /

that pipe!

.♠.MSG .♠. /

^^^that pipe looks sick!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account