FS: Whiskey/Beer/Coffee Etched Glassware W/ Yer Gang Logo, Woah! No Way!

I made a bunch of these huge beer mugs with moped parts etched on them a few years back to help support the Gettysburg rally. they all sold out Friday night, so I decided to start making them for the moped market. a year later here they are!

---

What is it? : A sweet whiskey glass or coffee mug or pint glass with your clubs logo or whatever etched into it with the magic of Ammonium / Sodium Bifluorides (Yum!) which creates a super rad subtle design. they are masked using vinyl and hand painted on with etching creme. ain't no robot knocking these out. just me. but what cooler way to enjoy your beverage and make your friends mad jealous at the same time. or buy a set for your whole crew to show them you love them....or don't, and when they see this post they will know how you really feel!

------------------

here are some examples for your viewing pleasure

Coffee Mug and Drink Glass

Pint Glass

Large Glass Coffee Mug

Whiskey Glass

Huge Beer Mug

----------------------------------

Cost. $10 a glass. $30 for a set of (4) -> prices before shipping!

and if your super nice to me I'll throw in a few headlight decals of your logo.

you will have to send me a two color image of the logo you want. Black on White like you see them next to our MA names. no insane logos with tiny bits. they will be 2-3" on these glasses so it will look like crap and be lost if its not a simple design (see example photos to see whats possible) if you do not want a gang logo I can make you ones with the Moped part designs that I was making before, like the beer mug with the Minarelli sprocket, I also have a Spark Plug and Cylinder design. or if you want Puch logo glasses or something like that hit me up, and I'll see what I can do!* Moved to this forum by maize

Re: FS: Whiskey/Beer/Coffee Etched Glassware W/ Yer Gang Logo, Woah! No Way!

actually these are the coffee mugs now. just sweet BLK on BLK

and these are the 3 designs I had at Gettysburg if anyone wants one of these

ALSO, I will have a few VIP vintage glass sets to etch that I'll be posting if someone wants to step it up to the next level. I have some Arcopal mugs, Dorothy Thorpe drinking glasses etc.

ʕ◉.◉ʔ

(ಠ⌣ಠ)

Oh gosh I want some pretty badly. I will be in touch.

I'll take a coffee mug! I'll email ya

(⊙ω⊙)

I only have so many ASCII faces guys! (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

I still have a shelf full of glassware guys! Pint glasses are gone though! still have giant beer mugs which are awesome. whisky glasses. drank glasses. coffee mugs. they make great gifts guys!!!

These are awesome by the way. I have some of all of them.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account