Sh*t I need to get out of my parent's basement part 1

Luke Stroehlein /

The title pretty much explains it all, they're sick of having all this crap in their basement and want me to sell it so I can get an apartment and be out of their hair. I'm pretty much in the mood to just get rid of everything here, I have paypal, I'll lump things together, we can negotiate shipping.

PIC 1: An unused stock puch pipe covered in authentic cobwebs WOW!

PIC 2: A greasy ass AV7 engine with a rather rusty crank but good cases and a good cylinder and decompression head DAMN!

PIC 3: Motobecane av10 gasket set INCOMPLETE :D!!! A bunch of unused and used motobecane ignition components SPIFFY! An uncracked tail light for a motobecane SHAZAM!

PIC 4: Stock motobecane exhaust wuttttttttttt?! A dirty as hell protaper throttle with cable, puch two shoe clutch with brand new shoes minus spring retaining screws, a cool on off switch with keys (used), and a cheap ass bicycle pump DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!!!!!!

PIC 5: A random assortment of grimy motobecane spokes and nipples COOL! A stock puch sprocket, yay!

PIC 6: An unused Pietcard 2041, a beefed up cdi unit of the stars with a better ignition coil (puch stock), flywheel from 12v cdi unit and stock flywheel, HPI stock ignition coil, 3 pieces of 28mm ID silicone tubing, works great on Mikuni TM24 hookups (casual hookups welcome)!!!!!XXXXX

PIC 7: 4 inch wide led halo, bright as hell and really good quality (12V), little aluminum pegs 3/8" thread, 2 12v suzuki motorcycle lighting coils no idea what they might fit, a white igntion coil, okeeeeeee, cdi unit of the stars crappy iginition coil and crappy cdi box KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!

PIC 8: Puch polini stock intake and 2 petal reed with mounting hardware and gaskets WOOPIE!!!!!!! 19mm and 21mm TMMP intakes? whatever???

PIC 9: Caked in road cheese and hot off the grill, a crappy Puch E50 stock cylinder, piston, and head from a badly neglected bike. A stock front sprocket! BRUHHHH!

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="//imgur.com/a/64r5D/embed"></iframe>

TLDR:

Here's the scoop, I'm selling a lot of random stuff here that I just need out of the house, I'm pricing the entire lot at $220 (neg). PM me about what you're interested in and we'll work something out! Peace out bros and brodettes.

Re: Sh*t I need to get out of my parent's basement part 1

Luke Stroehlein /

Solid parts here folks.

I just swooped up that cdi box and Luke here is on top of the game with PMs and PayPal.

GLWS on the rest of parts and thanks again!

Luke Stroehlein /

Thanks man ^^^

I currently have sold everything in pic 3 + puch clutch are now SOLD

2041 CDI is SOLD

All other ignition parts are PENDING

cruddy bicycle pump is SOLD lol

Everything else is still UP FOR GRABS

I also sold parts that I didn't even list which reminds me, if you need some motobecane or puch newport/maxi stock part, I may have it if it hasn't already been cut up and turned into something else with the welder ASK ME FOR STUFF I have a frame for the motobecane, I have a front fork, I have fenders, wheel parts etc. CAN'T HURT TO ASK!

Happy shopping and keep the PM's coming guys n gals!

i want the 4inch led halo and do you have any hydro forks or rear shock 300mm or posible alittle bigger

i want the 4inch led halo and do you have any hydro forks or rear shock 300mm or posible alittle bigger

Bump for good man, nice parts and quick service. Surprised no one grabbed the exhaust and things yet.

Kiel the Canuck /

Damn, missed out on those novi parts :( Free bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account