WTB: hobbit bottom end

campeona del mundo /

yup. i need a complete hobbit bottom end. ignition, clutch, clutch bell, variator nut, clutch bell bushing, nut etc. no three roller necessary and the crank can be thrashed as long as the other stuff is in good shape.

ive got, puch, vespa, cash n derbi parts to trade if wanted.

Re: WTB: hobbit bottom end

i got exactly what you want id be interested in cash or maybe a derbi 6 roller

if intersted ive multiple bottom ends one with a perfect crank and two that are split and crank removed (cranks were way beat up) muliple bells starter clutches nut etc... shoot me an offer or let me know on a 6 roller and i can send pics also choice of cdi or points

eailed ya and pm,d ya

ive got a running comple engine pionts ignition and all the other stuff you wanted i missread the post earlier i sent picks of some parts but now that i read it rite i can send the rite picks options are complete bottom end with good crank all together or a nice case good crank asn all the other stuff all good shape just not assembled

and also even if i have to buy it i want that tjt so ill be waitn to here from ya

any chance you were able to snap any pics of the tjt ? and unless its all tore up you got a deal ppal info is jav@wblmn.com and shipping info is

joe vessey

14110 eagleridge cir

park rapids,mn,56470

im also gonna need your shipping info

campeona del mundo /

yeah, its in good shape. i couldnt grab pics today but i will tomorrow. it has a small ding in it but there are no cracks, chips, etc. ive been running it for a while now.

ok cool send some pics when u can and what weights are in it the stck ones that it came with or have you upgraded it ? and ya we got a deal id still like pics tho

hey u must be busy but let me know whats up when u get this

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account