OT: WTT A-TEAM/MYSTERY MACHINE/RAPE VAN/MOPED HAULER for any car or truck in CT(NEW ENGLAND)

Kenneth Sanders I I /

I piddy da foo who misses this opportunity.

1979 GMC G1500 1/2 Ton Vandura

140,000 miles

4.1 liter straight 6 cylinder

350 turbo tranny

Runs, drives, shifts great

Workhorse

Perfect for rallies and hauling mopeds and moving a lot of shit.

Has tow hitch

-For sale or trade for just about any car, truck, or mini van, classic or new, auto or manual, let me know what you got. Preferably a newer four door four cylinder.

-Offers of 1981 or newer vehicles that require emissions must be able to pass immediately with no check engine lights and must have title.

Located in Hartford, Connecticut area.

Reply via comment here, text or call, 860-328-5709

image.jpg
image.jpg

Re: OT: WTT A-TEAM/MYSTERY MACHINE/RAPE VAN/MOPED HAULER for any car or truck in CT(NEW ENGLAND)

She's a beauty

Re: OT: WTT A-TEAM/MYSTERY MACHINE/RAPE VAN/MOPED HAULER for any car or truck in CT(NEW ENGLAND)

Flat black and everything..... :) Sucks that you guys still have emission testing. Straight six was a great engine, is that an ex phone company van? They were one of the few who used the short wheelbase models. (edited)

Stephen Keller Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

Sucks that you

> guys still have emission testing.

if you have a car or truck 25 yrs old its exempt..........2 down , 1 to go for me

>>>taykoff [s2m] /

shes a beauty...glws

Bump, for awesome "creeper" van :)

Kenneth Sanders I I /

Bump

Kenneth Sanders I I /

Bump

Kenneth Sanders I I /

Bump

Kenneth Sanders I I /

Bump

Kenneth Sanders I I /

bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account