WTB Honda Hobbit

I'm looking to buy a Honda Hobbit, preferably with a title but flexible. I'm willing to drive to get it.

Re: WTB Honda Hobbit

i got a nice hobbit i can take some pics how much are you lookn to spend

depends on condition and how far away it is

good condition new paii cylinder and new piston +rings on a pai block with pa ii intake boysen reeds paii ramp plate and a biturbo pipe mallossi clutch springs less than twenty miles on the rebuild it purrs like a kitten and im in mn not sure where your located but id meet halfway

i got a dirty rat gnarly one, good for honest 40-43mph. got the pretty underwhelming '77 70cc kit and old rare malossi circuit pipe, camino 6 roller variator & fast arrow ramp plate, stock carb.

ugly dumb functional, uses very little gas. $350

http://garage.1977mopeds.com/build/Piss

I'm looking for one that's pretty stock as a first project to get fixed up and running

i got a straight up fully stock hobbit also runs good needs alittle tlc turn signals need bulbs and to be wired in and ya its a perfect starter bike

Sounds perfect. I'm in Texas though so it might be a bit far to drive

thats true maybe i could find a reasonable method of shipping it as in disasemble to save on space or maybe i could meet you like part way iowa is lokkn close to half way what are you looking to spend total

DJLou Magnetos ($M$) /

I might be selling mine, all original 1988 with all the parts and running. Title is still in previous owners name, dated but not signed. What are you looking to spend? I am located in Houston Tx.

What year and model is it?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account