FS: 1988 Yamaha DT50

$500

- No Paperwork, Bill Of Sale if desired

- Not shipping unless you make arrangements

- Runs great

- Clocked near 60mph

The bike looks rough, and could use some aesthetic work / plastics, but runs great. Brand new chain, rear sprocket, rear wheel bearings, axle hardware, tubes, tires. Get this thing out of my basement.

video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ycj5AzizhOZ2RUZFhQVGtZWlk/view?usp=sharing

Re: FS: 1988 Yamaha DT50

awesome!, i love my DT50, you should keep it!

neways good luck with the sale, somebody scoop this up, id buy it just for spares

Everyone should buy this!

It's a great bike! I just don't have the means to keep up with all my bikes during this last year of college. I'm sure it will find a good home.

Fish tits Krauthamer /

fuck Ive been wanting one.

sheeit

I'd be comin over now if I was closer doug!

cb headlight?

Ha, well come here and ride it home! If someone rides this home there may be a plate to go with it.

I think the headlight is from some old Yamaha, like 70's DT or similar. Not sure!

It also comes with the original seat foam, but could use a cover or some lovin'. The bike is actually pretty comfortable riding on the plastic.

yup if you were closer it would be in my garage by now. SOMEONE BUY THIS SO I DON'T HAVE TO LOOK AT IT ANYMORE DAMNIT!

A plate to go with it!?

Sir Christopher BLKBLK Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> yup if you were closer it would be in my garage by

> now. SOMEONE BUY THIS SO I DON'T HAVE TO LOOK AT

> IT ANYMORE DAMNIT!

thinking about selling mine now too! work on my cb125 instead. :0)

I didnt know you had this.

Still for sale!

Awesome, I've missed out on a few. One identical to yours, a teal blue, one, and a more rare factory black one with yellow decals/accents. Shifty 50.

It's a lot of fun. Not as fast as a Kawasaki AR, not as sleek as the MB5, but it has great power, suspension, and weighs close to nothing. Fun to take off-road, or through alleys / gravel places in the city. Hehe.

RADIUM CITY JO$HUA /

Great running bike. Makes killer power. Enough to power wheelie with my fat ass on it. Doug is the man.

i raced an mb5 on friday night and it reminded me just how fast this thing is. totally whomped it, and i wasn't really even trying cause i was drunk as fuck.

Graham Motzing Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> i raced an mb5 on friday night and it reminded me

> just how fast this thing is. totally whomped it,

> and i wasn't really even trying cause i was drunk

> as fuck.

idk, I think mb5s are just really slow

Graham, the MB5 you raced against, was it my old one? (Blue + Orange) I sold it to a kid near MKE!

Dirty30 Dillon /

If you weren't half way across the country I would own this. Such a rad bike.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account