dose anyone in oh. have?

dose anyone in lake county ohio have any moped parts for sale? especially 1978 gadabout parts or the hole moped.

thanks, alco* Moved to this forum by grahammotzing

Re: dose anyone in oh. have?

Dirty30 Dillon /

A hole moped?

Wrong forum fuck face

well other than the actual tank and floor boards the rest are pretty general to other bikes with v1s. Post on the buy/sell section.

Overpriced Parts /

Dillon Ryan Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> A hole moped?

How many holes does it take to fill the Albert Hall ?

nice language how old are you?

thankyou i am new at this forum. i found it when i dug my 1978 gadabout by holiday rambler out of the garage and decided to get info on it and get it running again. from now on i will try to get the right section to post my messages.

thanks, alco

Yoou have a good moped......fix it up and ride proud! don-ohio (:^)

What things specifically are you looking for ?

hi how are you. i am not quite shure. i dont know if i should do a 100% restoration or keep it the way it is. it shows its age but it is verry clean. i dont know if a restor. will decrese its value. it only needs decals for the gas tank and touch up paint.

thanks, alco

It's a broken moped in Ohio, it has no value. $350 tops in good running condition.

Overpriced Parts /

Not don't spend much money on it expecting to sell it for profit. In Ohio many step through mopeds are only worth 3-$400 in good running shape.

Just fix it up to enjoy it not to sell it

if it is already pretty clean, keep it the way it is. The decals for those are not that great anyways, and no one will care if there is one on there or not if you plan to sell it. These sell pretty cheap restored or as is.

Ride and Enjoy :)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account