Puch e50 engine with massive port 65cc kit, race crank, ducati cdi, etc - $300 + shipping (approx $30)
I built up two of these engines this summer, but only ended up needing one. This is for all intents and purposes a brand new rebuild. The kit itself has zero miles on it, the bearings and seals have about 200 miles from a previous build. The engine case and head were powder coated black at some point (they came to me that way). These kits are rippers. Treats sells an MLM intake and pipe that match up perfectly. The cast iron cylinder is very forgiving, and idles like a dream.
There is a small hole in the casting adjacent to the intake screw holes. This does not affect the performance at all - see the pic. The intake can still mount flush with no sealing issues.
Here are the specs:
- e50 4-bearing engine case-matched to the kit & powder coated black
- Stock magnum head, powder coated black
- Brand new Hero massive port 65cc kit (this one Hero kit )
- Stock Puch roller crank with newish seals and bearings
- Stock Puch two-shoe clutch with kickstart springs
- Allen bolt case hardware
- Ducati Korado cdi stator & flywheel - needs this to run Treats cdi - the matching Ducati flywheel is included but not shown