fs: Puch e50 Engine w/ Massive Port 65cc Kit, Race Crank, Ducati cdi, Powder coated case & head

Puch e50 engine with massive port 65cc kit, race crank, ducati cdi, etc - $300 + shipping (approx $30)

Hello all,

I built up two of these engines this summer, but only ended up needing one. This is for all intents and purposes a brand new rebuild. The kit itself has zero miles on it, the bearings and seals have about 200 miles from a previous build. The engine case and head were powder coated black at some point (they came to me that way). These kits are rippers. Treats sells an MLM intake and pipe that match up perfectly. The cast iron cylinder is very forgiving, and idles like a dream.

There is a small hole in the casting adjacent to the intake screw holes. This does not affect the performance at all - see the pic. The intake can still mount flush with no sealing issues.

Here are the specs:

- e50 4-bearing engine case-matched to the kit & powder coated black

- Stock magnum head, powder coated black

- Brand new Hero massive port 65cc kit (this one Hero kit )

- Stock Puch roller crank with newish seals and bearings

- Stock Puch two-shoe clutch with kickstart springs

- Allen bolt case hardware

- Ducati Korado cdi stator & flywheel - needs this to run Treats cdi - the matching Ducati flywheel is included but not shown

Re: fs: Puch e50 Engine w/ Massive Port 65cc Kit, Race Crank, Ducati cdi, Powder coated case & head

Bump

Re: fs: Puch e50 Engine w/ Massive Port 65cc Kit, Race Crank, Ducati cdi, Powder coated case & head

PMed you

Nice set up!

Picture of the Case match without a gasket in the way? All of my hero kits have been on later Karado 3 bearing cases because you can't fully match to a 4 bearing without welding extra material on... cool kits though! It's better if you space them up and deck the top of the cylinder so the transfers fully uncover at bdc... I've seen plenty of these kits do 50+ all day if you port and build it right.

man the dirty glove holding the piston just rubs me the wrong way.

Might take a bit to snap a pic of the transfers without the gasket. The engine all bolted together as packed for shipping. I'll see what I can do.

I used jb weld to beef up the transfers. The only spot that really needed some extra stuff was the near the upper stud on the flywheel side. The other stud areas have plenty of clearance.

Graham, I assure you the glove is merely stained from multiple uses. I always clean and lube the parts for final assembly.

Wednesday night special - $280 plus shipping

yeah man i'm sorry i didn't mean to get down on your thread or sale, engine looks nice.

i've jb welded these cylinders in the past, fact is they really don't poke out that far, the ports are big but they are relatively narrow, compared to say a MK80

SOLD

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account