QUEEN CITY BUY/SELL/TRADE

For those of you attending the queen city barons rally next weekend (oct10th-12th) then here's a thread for you to do whatever...

I'm looking for a derbi variant dash. Gotta have something to hold that awesome 60mph speedo! Also looking for blue baffle or gianelli hi-boy pipes, pretty much anything derbi. On a derbi kick these days...

Re: QUEEN CITY BUY/SELL/TRADE

I'm moving soon..so ciao for sale.

PM for info

Someone bring me something to trade for my bat.

I've got a bat grand prix project, with a box of motor parts

Also got a decent looking derbi variant piston port, needs the motor rebuilt

I can bring either/both down

I've got a lot of other stuff too!!

Some 103 frames, motor stuff, couple a za50's in boxes, some project bikes,, I gotta move shop soon so pretty much everything is up for grabs

Can possibly bring an 09 tomos st a55 to sell pretty cheap or possibly part out, engine is good but needs a couple body parts

Hey guys I am coming from Florida and I need a 15 mm intake for a puch

I'm putting a sha 15.15 carb on and the carb won't fit in the gap on the puch so I need it to hang outside the bike somehow some way if any one has any intake that will work please let me know

Kenny

Also looking for a tomos estroil pipe. Anybody has one laying around for cheap I'm your man. Going to hack and weld so condition doesn't matter.

Looking to sell my Grand Prix. Pm or email me offers.

check it out here.

A a35 clutch bell! Want to buy!

I need some maxi forks

I could also use some phbg idle jets

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account