Lots of stuff! Cheap!

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

Stuff that I have and that I don't need! Maybe you do! Everything is as priced + shipping, which will be as cheap as possible with a tracking number, unless you want otherwise.

Complete E50 bottom end pulled from an old crusty newport and never touched that I won't be needing. $75

[can get picture if wanted]

4 bearing E50 cases, ported for Polini. $25

[this shows the cdi below]

Complete KTM 50 CDI for Puch E50/ZA50, modified by Naz. No lights or anything. Same deal I was running on ciaociao. $120

[these are the cases from above]

New Puch Metrakit large port, never ran. Fins have been trimmed to fit a Tomos. Came new with a slightly squished cylinder skirt, piston is tight at the bottom of the stroke. Totally fixable with some work. Some light surface rust on skirt from sitting. Comes with everything but wrist pin, bearing and C clips. $100

Rad CEV headlight thing I picked up for a project forever ago and never used. Brand new, still in box. $25

E50 3 shoe clutch brace. I can't tell if it's ever been mounted, it doesn't really look like it. Straight and holes are perfect. $15

Brand new EBC Vespa brake shoe. $10

Possibly some other stuff as I finally go through these boxes I've been carrying around with me everytime I moved over the past few years.

Email me at deanhatesyou@gmail.com

Re: Lots of stuff! Cheap!

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

Metrakit is SOLD

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

headlight and clutch brace pending sale

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

Yup! headlight and clutch brace sold.

Vespa brake shoe, e50 cases and complete e50 bottom end still available.

Seth Cameron /

can you post or send me a pic of the case matching? on the e50 case?

Brendan Linnane /

Is the bottom end hollow? does it have main gear and crank??

thanks!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account