WTB: Newport front end, CT region?

Where's my water? /

Just crashed my bike; sand + intersection + signpost + 15mph = crazy damage to both metal and fleshy bits.

Looking for a proper Newport-brown fork assembly; pinstriping, tree, cap, fork legs, headlight, axle, maybe wheel, etc etc.

Literally had one within my reach this afternoon via a Craigslist post from Naugatuck, but someone apparently beat me to the punch. Bit of a slap in the face at the fact that my crash happened while I was waiting to see if the bikes were still available...

Hey, if the 5pm buyer happens to be reading this, it would be super awesome if you'd hook me up with a good deal since I know you only paid $150 for that non-running Newport anyway :D I even still have the $350 in my pocket for his Newport and that green ZA50

sadface.gif

one.jpg
two.jpg
three comma crunch.jpg

Re: WTB: Newport front end, CT region?

I spy... steel reserve! Good stuff

Accidentally posted duplicates (edited)

Hey, I'm the one who bought the Newport moped, I'm located in Watertown not to far from where it was purchased. Email me, czoller24@gmail.com

I actually bought all 3 of his as projects. But I'd like to help you out.

Had to move heaven and hell to come up with "only" 150, feels like I lost a few years.

Accidentally posted duplicates.

Dirty30 Dillon /

Was going to mention this ^^^ good man Conor

Where's my water? /

lol crazy, I didn't actually expect the buyer to be here on the forums :P But I guess I shouldn't be too surprised ;) Dillon also extended an offer if I ever needed some help, so maybe I should try and touch base with you guys at some point in general... the "Dirty30" was it?

At any rate, I'll shoot you an email later today, thanks for speaking up. I didn't mean to sound like spiteful or anything in my first post, it was just disappointing to miss out on them, plus the whole eating-sh*t-on-my-bike thing was still fresh on my mind lol

But you definitely snagged some good projects at least :)

Dirty30 Dillon /

Yessir, Dirty30.

We're having a DirtCross event on October 4, you should stop by.

No need to race, just come and watch the rest of us get hurt and there'll be a ride that night methinks

Np, I didn't have an account; made it to contact you, sent you a PM with my cell

Where's my water? /

all a matter of whether or not I'll have a running bike at that point :P

Where's my water? /

ah, cheers dude, thanks :)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account