FS Minarelli V1 parts

For Sale Minarelli V1 parts. PM me for more info.

IMG_0944.JPG
IMG_0956.JPG
IMG_0957.JPG

Re: FS Minarelli V1 parts

more

IMG_0945.JPG
IMG_0946.JPG
IMG_0949.JPG

more.

IMG_0959.JPG
IMG_0954.JPG
IMG_0955.JPG

more..

IMG_0963.JPG

Pm'd about a few parts

Interested in the crank and all the shims. Pm'ed you.

Fan Pics. # 80.103.0

Fan # 80.103.0

IMG_0968.JPG
IMG_0969.JPG

Everything is still for sale. I really don't have any prices in mind so if possible pm me some offers including shipping. I always ship USPS Priority with a tracking number. If you have any questions let me know.

Starter Clutch Plate and Clutch Cover SOLD!

Crankshaft and Shims Pending Paypal Money Request.

So, I pm first and then he sells this shit from under me. 3 pm slater and he still no answer..

What's this shit any way?

Yo need to go in the bad seller list.

I sold to someone that made an offer first. I am sorry you did not get what you wanted. I am only accepting first fair offers only. You inquired but did not offer. Thanks and sorry for any troubles. Keith

You have something for sale, but you don't have a price? I asked 3 times for the selling price and you still sold it to the next guy.

WTF??

Shows me your ethics real fast. You're an idiot. No need to do business with you.

I already apologized to you. How many apologizes do you need. Someone else made a fair offer first for the Starter Clutch Plate. One more time: "SORRY you did not get a moped part".

Sorry, doesn't get me the hard to find part I was willing to pay good dollars for - 2 hours before anyone else asks.

You say all parts are going for appropriate value. If you know that is true, you would have had a selling price. I asked 3 times. You don't think I am a real buyer? You don't even know what you have.

Plus I would have bought more, but not now. I learned before you we're born to not do business with idiots.

All you said was "Pm for more info". I too sent you a PM not long after you posted this thread inquiring about prices but I never heard back either. You should probably be more specific next time by posting prices, or by listing that you are only accepting offers.

Yes, you are correct. Most likely I will not sell again. Buyers in the past have always got a good deal from me with fast shipping and a tracking number. Parts from this sale will be sent out with the same quality and fast shipping. As for the remaining parts and any old and hard to find parts I have will not be sold on this site thanks to a few cry babies.

All remaining items will not be sold! sale over.

Awesome

Smell ya later sucker!

This web site needs a bad buyers list. Don't go away mad, just go away!

He hides behind a fake name 5 strings aka (Dave Sundin).

Lol

Everyone her knows exactly who I am.

And they also know my reputation.

lol

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account