FS: Fucked up TSM Tank

Pablo Puchasso /

I have had this under my workbench for a while. Benji, who sold my wife the bike this tank came from, recently encouraged me to sell it. Maybe someone can use the bottom? Or put it on their wall? Or play it like a maraca? I haven't seen one for sale on MA in a couple years... so who knows? Any interest?

$15 plus shipping?

photo 3.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 1.JPG

Re: FS: Fucked up TSM Tank

pmd...

Steven Whitright /

David wins! but if he ends up not wanting it FYI I PMed as well

Having first dibs is nice

Steven Whitright /

whoops and let me post again so i can click 'follow topic/email me' this time

Ya that tank was poopy

#theclosestIevergottoaTSM

circle of rust

Pablo Puchasso /

Sold! To Steven!

Pablo Puchasso /

Bump. Steven may back out. Realized he asked if it has holes. (You can see that it does in the top in the pics)

Steven Whitright /

I'm still good to go on it/up for the challenge - no worries - it was cheap anway

Pablo Puchasso /

Ok soldforreallyreal

Steven Whitright /

totally for entertainment purposes (max was totally forthright about this thing being a turd. i was warned):

after dumping ~5lbs of rust out of this dude i ran some water through him to see how the 'hole' situation was/if it was repairable... see attached haha

tank.jpg

Steven Whitright /

(might make it into a maraca)

just cut it open and put 2 smaller tanks inside it

braze the holes from the outside and grind them down or use a tank liner kit like red kote or something similar, it will be fine because the holes are tiny.

it should be soda blasted.. so you don't put more holes in it then rub a bar of lead and a torch over it gently..

if you don't want it, lmk!

Best tank sprinkler ever.

Steven Whitright /

(i'm not really making it into a maraca - i was kidding... i'll get it going hopefully at some point soonish)

i want it, forreals. i need to finish TSM shower build.

I have a tsm tank That I would sell, It has been modified though with Knee Knocks. It was pinholes as shit but I fiberglassed it and coated the inside with epoxy. I strted the first step of bondo but it will need to be final sanded and feather filled. It will need another layer of tank sealant as well. It still has a couple of wet spots that showed up. I think it looks dope though and could be a nice addition to a top tank build. Check out the pics and let me know what you think.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account