RVA-bound Sachs 505/A AND 505/D... special deal at Paint It Blk ONLY!!!

Josiah McCoy /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Go here for an awesome deal on some Sachs stuff! Deals in summary as follows:

1. Columbia Commuter project w/ Sachs 505/1A: engine is a runner just toss on carb of choice (comes with 12mm square Bing), jet it, tune what you want, and she'll fire up. Body needs some stuff but this price is fair for what all you get. Priced as so...

- $200 cash at rally or paypal, but either way pickup at RVA next weekend.

- $75 plus trade me V1 or ZA50 performance stuff

- $0 ... trade straight up for a Puch or Tomos MLM BK100 pipe

2. Fully rebuilt w/ 0 miles and rare Parmakit 15mm intake manifold ($33 when Treats stocked them). This deal will be available if no one takes it before or during the rally, but the price will jump a good bit. Post rally sale will include option to remove Parmakit intake to drop price some. Overall in order to rebuild a D (if you already had one) with all new gear plus the Parmakit intake would be well over the $100 I am asking. ***Note: I will not ship prior to the rally. Too much going on already!

And finally,

...come to this:

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account