FS: Sachs 505/1A engine (complete, running)

I have a complete, running, good condition Sachs 505/1A engine I would like to sell.

Its got a Bing 15mm carb installed, and was recently rebuilt (less than 50 miles on it since). I will include the exhaust manifold and muffler, but the muffler was re-shaped with a 'finishing' hammer to clear the pedals. New plug and wiring, and I will include the coil so it will come ready to spark.

I can provide pictures, obviously, but PM me if you are interested. I am looking for ~130 for the package (engine, carb, exhaust). I will sell the engine without the carb, but not the carb or exhaust without the engine.

Here is my breakdown:

Engine- 75

Bing carb- 45

Exhaust- 10

Re: FS: Sachs 505/1A engine (complete, running)

bump... needs to go~!

Solid running motor? If so what's shipping to SC 29464

I will calculate it tonight (LxWxH and weight) but I anticipate it being around $20-25?

I will grab some pictures this afternoon.

^

Good price. Bump. This should fit in a large flat rate USPS box fyi. Then you can brace it up all you want without needed to jack the price on shipping.

Andrew Aguilar /

I'm interested in purchasing the 505 engine complete. Can you ship to Dallas to? I'll pay the shipping.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account