FS: Columbia Commuter project w/ Sachs 505/1A - $200

Columbia Commuter project with a Sachs 505/1A. Engine only needs jetting, wired, and an air box or filter. Includes complete exhaust w/ 28mm header. Frame comes almost as seen below. The K10 front end, Trac front wheel, seat, and Treats coilovers are not included in sale; what is included in their place however is as follows:

- Commuter front end w/ wheel (maybe a used tire)

- 2 sets of rear suspension: Trac chrome coils & Commuter stock ones

- no seat... i have none to give, sorry

To finish the bike, it'll need:

- cables

- wiring

- seat

- tubes/tires

- chain

- air filter/box

- jets

- and... depending which carb you end up using maybe some hose, sandpaper, or a shim.

I will bring it to Paint It Blk if someone wants to get it there or wants to meet me on my way down or back. I'm coming from Lancaster, PA. Just an fyi, I paid $300 for this a couple years back. It did run and the engine that comes with it is the same that came off of it (other than a different but still factory exhaust). I had planned to rebuild and sell but I am picking up another Puch and am already at 10 bikes and need to get rid of one of my multiple bikes.

I will also entertain $100 plus trade on V1, ZA/Puch, or Solo parts.

(edited)

20130109_174054.jpg

Re: FS: Columbia Commuter project w/ Sachs 505/1A - $200

Josiah McCoy /

Sachs Commuter project - $200 - Meet at Paint It Blk.

Also do $100 + parts or trade for MLM BK100 for Puch.

Re: FS: Columbia Commuter project w/ Sachs 505/1A - $200

Josiah McCoy /

Sachs Commuter project - $200 - Meet at Paint It Blk.

Also do $100 + parts or trade for MLM BK100 for Puch.

Will pull it out this week for pics and inventory. If i feel the need I'll try to get it running and tuned in.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account